Altec Lansing NanoPods In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - Charcoal Grey - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- In-ear design provides a snug, secure fit that helps block out external noise
- Truly wireless Bluetooth connection with a 50-foot range eliminates the hassle of wires
- Just Ask feature is compatible with Google Assistant for hands-free control
- Full charge provides up to 4 hours of use, so you can get your workout completed without worrying about a dead battery
- Charging carrying case provides 4 additional charges for your headphones, so you'll almost never run out of juice
- IPX5 waterproof rating means you can safely continue using the headphones even if you get caught in the rain
- Three different sizes of ear cushions allow you to customise the fit for maximum comfort
- Charging Case
- Ear Pods
- Type C Charging Cable
- 3 Sizes of Comfort Ear Cushions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 45 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
- Better than expected- October 2, 2020
I just picked up my nanopods earbuds. I wasn’t expecting much. I had a very good pair of Jabra Elite earbuds that I paid over $250 for. They were great for a couple years, but the outer rubber case fell off one of them. I glued it back on and since then when I talk to someone on my cell phone they hear an echo of their voice. I reluctantly bought these nanopds. I am convinced they sound at least as good as my Jabra and with better bass. They fit snugly into my ear and work great so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (4)Not helpful (0)Report
- great for the price- September 14, 2020
i recieved these as a gift and they are great! batterylife is decent, and theres actually some nice bass, which you dont really get in this price range. 10/10 would reccomend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (2)Not helpful (0)Report
- Do not work, do not buy- July 10, 2020
Wish I had read some reviews first. The reviews almost all address the many issues with these earbuds. I am giving them a one star rating because one of them worked, but no sound would come out of the left earbud no matter what I tried. If you need more proof google "Altec Lansing Nanopods" and click on the link that is on the alteclansing.com website. You will get a 404 error that the page does not exist. Then try searching the website for "nanopods". Nothing comes up. They have removed all traces of these from their website. Pretty strange for a product that was just released.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (10)Not helpful (6)Report