Altec Lansing NanoPods In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - Royal Blue - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- In-ear design provides a snug, secure fit that helps block out external noise
- Truly wireless Bluetooth connection with a 50-foot range eliminates the hassle of wires
- Just Ask feature is compatible with Google Assistant for hands-free control
- Full charge provides up to 4 hours of use, so you can get your workout completed without worrying about a dead battery
- Charging carrying case provides 4 additional charges for your headphones, so you'll almost never run out of juice
- IPX5 waterproof rating means you can safely continue using the headphones even if you get caught in the rain
- Three different sizes of ear cushions allow you to customise the fit for maximum comfort
- Charging Case
- Ear Pods
- Type C Charging Cable
- 3 Sizes of Comfort Ear Cushions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 26 would recommend this product.
- Terrible connection- 20 août 2020
These EarPods have great sound, but terrible Bluetooth connection. It cuts out repeatedly if you move your head. The pods are also very sensitive to touch. I was putting them in and managed to almost place a call by accident. I ended up returning them.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (3)Not helpful (0)Report
- Close to the best wireless pods- 12 août 2020
I bought the Altec Lansing Nanopods in Royal Blue a little over a week ago and have to say I am impressed. I live in a basement apartment where network is known to be spotty, especially in my kitchen. Since i began using these nanopods though I’ve noticed I can leave the phone in the living room while I speak to people over the phone from my kitchen. For music fans, these may not be the loudest ear pods on the market but they are still pretty impressive. They definitely do work well at canceling out background noise but not so much that you wouldn’t hear a car horn while out for a run on the streets (which is a good thing). The only issue that worried me at first was that when I first opened the package and tried connecting to the nanopods, just the right pod worked, but once I placed them in the charge case for a few minutes and then began using them again both worked like a dream! If you read the instructions in the package, they do direct you to activate the pods by first placing them in the charge case. I use them every single day now and can get through an entire work day with them! In total I get around 10 - 14 hours of use from these.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (2)Not helpful (0)Report
- These are awful, don't waste your money- 1 juillet 2020
These barely ever connect. You have to keep the little case with you at all times because the buds randomly become unpaired and can't be reconnected without putting them back in the charger box. On the rare days that the buds actually work, the sound skips between ears.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (8)Not helpful (0)Report