Altec Lansing R3volution X Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Grey
- Over-ear headphones in a lightweight, foldable design is ideal for travellers
- 2 Bluetooth enables wireless connectivity with your media device up to a range of 30 feet
- Inline volume, iPod/iPhone and android controls along with built-in microphone let you adjust volume, play music, and make calls
- Just Ask allows access to Siri or Google Voice Assistant on your Smartphone through Bluetooth
- Plush Memory Foam padded earcups do not exert pressure on the ears enabling comfortable wear
- Lithium ion battery runs for 10 uninterrupted hours after just 2 hours of charging
- 40mm neodymium drivers deliver powerful and crisp sound quality
- Micro USB Cable
- 3.5mm Aux Cable
- QuickStart Guide
- Warranty Information
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 25 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Poor quality, poor warranty- October 9, 2020
I see that someone else complained that the Altec Lansing plastic band holding the two ear pieces broke days after their one year warranty expired. Well, mine broke 4 months after I bought the unit. I am 60 years old, and I am not rough on the product. Well I phoned up Altec Lansing's Warranty 1-800 phone number, and they told me that the unit broke because I "man-handled" the unit. They refused to provide any support. I bought the unit because it was a cheap price. Well, its cheap quality, with no warranty. My recommendation: spend a little more, and purchase from another manufacturer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- 1 month old - hanging on by a thread- October 24, 2019
When I bought these I knew I was taking a chance. I had never heard of the brand and there were no reviews so I bought these completely blind. The sound quality is just OK. As far as the Bluetooth capability, I have no complaints, they work very well. My main gripe is with the build quality. I have used these for a month so far and there are several cracks in the extendable parts, there is a strip of metal running along the length of the headphones on both sides where the cracks are so they aren't quite broken but had those not been there, they would be in multiple pieces right now. I had planned on returning them until I read Best Buy's excruciatingly rigid return policy with regards to headphones, requiring them to be in unused and sealed condition ( regardless of in-ear, on-ear or over-ear). Oh well, this is how we learn. I will buy elsewhere next time.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Altec Lansing products are 'One-year life only'!- July 3, 2020
I bought a pair of MZX900 headphones for my daughter and the plastic material in the headband started to crack and chip away just over a year later (after the technical warranty period) and one day the headband broke apart. I contacted their customer service explaining the whole issue (including the fact that the headphones are out of warranty) and they asked me to produce the purchase invoice. When I managed to find the long-lost purchase invoice and presented it to them, they denied any responsibility and rejected to help me with the headphones, let alone warranty support. I have attached some pictures of the headphones, where you can see how gradually the cracks started to grow form regular usage and one-day the headband broke apart. My daughter even tried to keep it together using duct tape (using her tiny idea!), but it didn't work at the end. So, be careful about buying Altec headphones!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report