Altec Lansing True Evo In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- In-ear design provides a snug, secure fit that helps block out external noise
- Comes with silicone and foam ear tips to customize the fit for maximum comfort
- Truly wireless design via a Bluetooth 4.2 connection eliminates the hassle of wires
- Wireless connection offers a 30-foot range so you can leave your phone in your nearby gym bag
- Built with 6mm drivers to provide powerful bass without distortion, perfect for your workout playlist
- Just Ask feature is compatible with Apple and Google's virtual assistants for hands-free control
- Full charge provides up to 4 hours of use so you can get your workout completed without worrying about a dying battery
- Comes with a Qi wireless charging case that provides 4 charges for your headphones, which is great for emergency charges when there's no electrical outlet nearby
- IPX6 waterproof rating means you can safely continue using the headphones even if you get caught in the rain
- Battery Back Up Charging Carry Case
- Micro USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 96 reviewers who responded, 56 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- C+- October 19, 2020
Sound is good. Charge time is good. Quality of the buds is not great but we get what we pay for right ? Connectivity is very poor, carry my phone in vest pocket and lose signal when checking to cross the street. For the connectivity issue alone I would not recommend these, who wants to listen to a song constantly cutting in & out. Only 100% signal if you don't turn your head. There has got to be better out there so avoid these. There is a reason they are on sale for $30No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Okay, but not good.- March 27, 2020
They sound pretty good for true wireless, at least to me, but my biggest issue is the bluetooth connection, its EXTREMELY bad, like i cannot hold my phone because it cuts out the song. I can't really even move my head with these because of how they cut out, and my phone is sitting about at most 3ft from the earbuds in my ears, while my phone is on my desk. Have become essentially an expensive paperweight. the outer shell isnt very strong either. Were used for about 3 months, bluetooth quality was kind of spotty when i first got them but it definitely has gone downhill. Sound is still good, when its not cutting out.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible headphones, waste of money- October 23, 2018
So after looking at some wireless earbuds I decided to get these. They have what I was looking for and at a decent price. They have totally disappointed me!! I am on my second pair because after 1 month the original pair just stopped working. I was only using them when I studied so they weren't even going through anything too extreme. Now on my second pair they only charge when they want to. I have them charginfg every night on a wireless charger and in the case but I still only get about 20 minutes to 1.5 hours on them. Don't waste your money on these!! Worst pair of headphones/earbuds I've owned...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.