Alto Professional Truesonic TS312 2-Way Powered Speaker - 12
Available online only
Alto Professional Truesonic TS312, Truesonic 3 Series, 2000-Watt 12-Inch 2-Way Powered Speaker, Single Speaker.
Truesonic 3 Series are high-performance in every sense: their transducers and amplifiers enable them to play extremely loud and clear, without compromise or restriction.
• 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
• 12-inch LF driver, 3-inch high-temperature voice coil
• HF Driver: 1.4-inch neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide
• High quality, lightweight, cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation
• Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integral M10 suspension points
• Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
• Custom-engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design - no fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on all orders above $99.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|Cosmo Music||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Musical instruments & equipment||30 Days||0%||0%||15%|
|Musical Instrument Consumables (Guitar strings, microphones, books etc.)||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
|Wind Instruments||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
|Headphones||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
The following products cannot be returned if opened: Mouthpieces, open packages of reeds, harmonicas, software, headphones, ear plugs, microphones, DJ Stylus and cartridges, fog fluid, cleaning products, opened strings, amplifier tubes, print music, books, CD's and videos Return shipping will be paid by seller for all cases where product is defective or damaged. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 days