Aluratek 10" Wi-Fi Digital Photo Frame (ASHDPF10F) - Brown
- 10-inch screen with a 1280 x 800 resolution displays your photos clearly, and in crisp details
- Wi-Fi compatible frame with Frametime app and SD card and USB thumb drive connectivity make it simple to transfer photos from storage to the frame
- Built-in speakers let you add music to your slideshows
- 16GB of onboard storage provide ample storage that lets you hold up to 1000s of photos
- Sleek brown frame adds a touch of the beauty
- Power Adapter
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 27 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love my aluratek digital frame- November 15, 2021
I am very pleased with my purchase It has all the functions that I’ve wanted and a digital photo frame and so much more I love the touchscreen and Wi-Fi features it’s so convenient for my family to send me pictures and videos from thousands of miles away and just seconds very happy shopperYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!- February 12, 2022
I actually really l love this!! It isn’t the exact one I wanted but it’s super easy to load and remove pictures. My husband had originally got me one for Christmas and it didn’t work so well so we came back and picked out this one and I adore it! With the app it’s so easy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good frame, device and app very limited functional- December 18, 2021
Frame shows nice pictures, easy to connect to wifi and make an account. However this frame is wide-screen and sadly most cell phone users take portrait. The frame does not allow it to be setup vertical. The app does not have a cropping feature. Also if this is being sent to a loved one and multiple people are uploading, each login seems isolated to the pictures they send. Unfortunately to many bugs in the app and this model for me. Will probably be returning it to place of purchase.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Aluratek 10" Digital Frame-Versatile and Handsome- April 16, 2022
This was a perfect gift for my wife's birthday and she is very pleased with it. It is similar to digital frames we have owned in the past (Kodak and Insignia brands). Pros: bright screen, has a timer for auto on and off, can use other media-like USB, has onboard memory, and a touch screen interface. Cons: Instructions are a little lacking, so I had a little difficulty with the initial set-up. Luckily the answers were in the customer reviews. And I wasn't used to a frame with touch screen capabilities, (previous ones had remotes) so, at first, I didn't realize how to navigate the menu. The app wasn't clear either. It probably added an extra 15 minutes to what should have been an easy set-up. But we are very pleased with it so far. It has been running for a month now, and no issues. I haven't sent the frame any pictures and I haven't used the onboard memory either. The wood frame fits in with our decor, too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does not connect to my wifi- May 8, 2022
Would not connect to my wifi. Troubleshooted still would not. Do not like the quality of the frame. Bought as a gift for my mother on Mother's Day. I am disappointed that she could not use it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.