Aluratek 8" Slim Digital Photo Frame (ASDPF08F) - Black
- Features an 8-inch TFT true color LCD display with 1024 x 768 resolution
- Photos are automatically resized to fit the LCD screen in a 4:3 aspect ratio
- Slim design features a small footprint and the textured matte black frame blends in easily with any décor
- Push-button controls allow easy navigation with no setup required or software to install
- Photo slideshow modes with transitional effects start automatically when the frame is powered on
- Supports various picture formats with most files automatically recognized
- Supports SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32 GB
- Built-in USB port allows you to directly connect a USB flash drive to easily access and showcase your favorite photos
- Slim Digital Photo Frame
- USB 2.0 Cable Power
- Quick Start Guide Registration Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 48 reviewers who responded, 32 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not worth the savings- August 31, 2017
It is easy enough to put photos on a USB stick or SD card, but if you haven't formatted them, then they don't show up in the frame. So if you took the pictures on your smartphone, forget about it. Same with videos. If you have to format every photo to make it appear/display properly, not worth it in my opinion. Especially if you have 500+ photos. Seems like a great deal but it really isn't. Aluratek even states in their "troubleshooting" that reformatting pictures/videos with third party programs is their idea of a solution. Unfortunately will be taking this one back and getting a higher quality frame.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Unimpressive- March 8, 2018
Purchased this to replace an older digital photo frame. Less impressive looking. Photo slide show works reasonably well. Instructions are confusing. Screen visibility is fine straight on, but any angle view is poor. Previous photo frame was used in mode where time/date was displayed on left/bottom leaving a most of the screen with the same aspect ratio picture slide show area. This product's calendar/time display uses almost all the screen for the calendar, with a small area for slide show, and then distorts the pictures in that area! So that mode is useless. I don't know if there are better choices. But I'm not impressed
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not what I was expecting- March 16, 2017
I bought this item on a 4-hour flash sale so it was most certainly an impulse buy. I bought one for myself and my mother. We had just gone on a trip to Yosemite (a bucket-list item for my mother) and I wanted to give her something to put on her desk at work and enjoy the pictures. This just didn't have the quality of picture I was looking for. I do believe I expected too much from the product which is why I am giving the product an average review. It did what said but not to such an extent that anyone would really want to buy it and share with someone else.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.