Aluratek Universal Bluetooth Audio Receiver & Transmitter (ABC01F)
- Add Bluetooth receiving functionality stereos, speakers, or other devices with a 3.5mm Aux in or headset port
- Add Bluetooth transmitting functionality to TVs, computers, and music players with a 3.5mm Aux out or headset port
- Bluetooth 4.0 offers excellent wireless performance and is backwards compatible with Bluetooth 3.0 and 2.1
- Remembers up to 4 paired devices and allows you to stream from up to 2 devices at once in transmitter mode
- Compatible with any smartphone or USB device that can transmit the Bluetooth stereo (A2DP) protocol
- Built-in rechargeable battery allows the receiver to receive and transmit from up to 33 feet away for up to 15 hours
- Use the included USB charging cable to recharge the battery in 2 hours
- Use the included 3.5mm RCA-Y cable for your home TV and stereo receiver
- Low latency technology eradicates audio delay, so you hear sound in sync with videos and movies
- Sleep mode automatically turns off the receiver within 5 minutes of disconnecting it from any device
- Supports Aux and RCA connections
- 3.5mm Cable
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- RCA Adapter Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1660 reviewers who responded, 1381 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Flexible and Easy to Configure- February 24, 2018
Aluratek wireless tx and rx device was flexible and easy to configure. Connect iPod or I Phone to older hard wired stereo devices or connect older stereo devices to newer wireless headphones and vise versa. Very easy to install and links up seamlessly every time! See Pictures as installed to both RCA inputs or Headphone output from my Old School Boombox. Also have one hooked to my whole house audio input on my home stereo which I connect to both my iPhone and PC for unlimited musical applications.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy Set Up But Low/Limited Volume & High Price- July 8, 2018
I purchased this for an older smart tv so that Bluetooth headphones could be used to listen to it privately. Pros: it is both a transmitter and a receiver, it includes a red/white Y-style RCA cable adapter as well as a standard aux plug, it charged quickly with the included usb charging cable, it has a separate power button, and it was very easy to set up and pair. Cons: the volume was very limited and low, requiring the volume on the Aluratek and both the headphones and tv/cable to be at max to listen comfortably (loud volume is impossible. Audio quality is just passable. Additionally, the battery life is unknown and the price is quite high. If this unit was priced at $25 or less, it would be much more reasonable; $42.50 is really an exorbitant amount particularly for an item that lacks high quality audio fidelity.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a non-Bluetooth TV!- May 14, 2017
I got this for my LG smart TV that didn't have the Bluetooth built in. It works great! I use it with a nice pair of Sony Bluetooth headphones. I haven't had any interference issues, it works well within the 30' range, and it last a long time on one charge. I haven't tried two headphones, but it does support it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent !!- December 16, 2017
Small fits everywhere and powerful great device ..!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really great product!!!!- March 4, 2017
I bought this product mainly because most of the tv shows I like to watch at home are tabloid talk shows and my wife can't stand them. So a great compromise was to purchase a Bluetooth transmitter so I can watch my favorite shows without her having to hear the chaos. First off, I don't write reviews ever, and yes, this is real! Overall, this is one of the better purchases I had made in long time! This product is fantastic! There is no delay in sound and the quality is suburb. I paired my Bluetooth transmitter with my Beats brand wireless/Bluetooth headphones. It has a long transmit range too. I am able to walk around different rooms in the house with no disruptions. I have not tried using it as a receiver yet, but I'm sure it will be just as great as the transmitter. This product is also really small and lightweight and compact (approx 2 in. tall by 1 & half in. wide and 1/4 inch thick) so it's great for carrying to friends house (supports up to 2 headsets at once) and easy to pair, simply press and hold the power button and it automatically paired! I recommend this product to anyone looking to watch tv or gaming or listen to music as loud as they want from any room, without anyone else having to hear a peep! At a price tag of around $40 bucks, it's definitely worth it!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.