Aluratek Universal Bluetooth Optical Audio Receiver & Transmitter (ABCD54F)
- Bluetooth-enabled audio receiver and transmitter with Rx and Tx mode allows you to receive and transmit music seamlessly across speakers, stereo sets, and other devices using a 3.5mm AUX in or headset port
- Flip operation allows you to switch between the Rx and Tx mode as per your choice
- Rx (receiving) mode allows you to receive audio tracks from Bluetooth enabled laptops, smartphones and tablets to other audio devices such as stereos, car stereos, and speaker docs using an AUX IN (3.5 mm) port
- Tx (transmitting) mode for channelling music from your audio output devices like computers, Walkman, smart TVs, and MP3 players to Bluetooth-enabled headphones, earbuds, and speakers
- Bluetooth 5 technology with up to 300ft. range for uninterrupted audio streaming so you can hear your favourite albums from anywhere inside your home
- Qualcomm aptX Low Latency technology for cutting any audio delays to give you wireless HD sound that syncs accurately with video while streaming audio, playing movies, or even while you're engaged in intense gaming session
- Dual streaming support allows you to pair two Bluetooth-enabled headphones and stream audio at the same time for up to 15 hours during transmitting mode
- AUX, RCA and OPTICAL connections create compatibility with many audio receiving and transmitting devices
- Universal Bluetooth Audio Receiver and Transmitter
- USB Power Cable
- 3.5mm Cable
- RCA-Y Cable
- Digital Optical Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 196 reviewers who responded, 162 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Works well, but...- April 17, 2020
I had very high hopes for this product and to an extent it met my expectations. Meaning, it works really well on one (Bose SoundSport) of my four bluetooth speaker/headphone devices. As a consumer I had no idea that there are different bluetooth versions. Every bluetooth device I've ever purchased (and I've prucheses several over the years) worked with the device I was connecting it too. Except this one...and there was no indication on the packaging that it would only work with certain devices. It does work really well on the Bose headphones however. As far as recommending it, I would if there was a list of the devices it did/did not work with.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Well worth it!- January 12, 2020
This was the one that I picked up after another cheaper version did not work. This has optical for audio. This worked with older tvs that I have. Hooked up a Bose Soundtocuh 10 to my tv, using bluetooth. Did not want a soundbar that would make a lot of noise. Wanted loud sound next to me so it was loud where I was sitting and not across the whole room. Worked perfectly. Will take some time to get it to connect though....different times to connect depending on the bluetooth speaker. Tested it also inanimate old TKD speaker, which has older bluetooth version. It is about 5 years old, compared to the newer Bose Soundtouch 10Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good if you're *always* using BT- June 26, 2019
If you're always using BT, or rarely using it, this is a good purchase. However if you sometimes want it on, other times off, this can be a bit cumbersome. It would be really useful with a remote where I could grab my headphones, flick the switch, and this would turn on and intercept my audio to my headphones when, for instance, my wife is sleeping but I still want to watch TV. It works as advertised, but the implementation could have been a bit more robust to *really* fill the needs of what I believe most people will be wanting this for. How many people get a TV and just want to listen via BT headphones *all the time*? [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]No, I would not recommend this to a friend.