Amana 24" 63dB Built-In Dishwasher (ADB1400AGS) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Seamless and elegant design
- Built-in between your countertops for a seamless and elegant fit
Gets dishes cleaner with less scrubbing
- Triple filter wash system combines 3 filters to remove even the tiniest of food particles from the wash water, allowing you to skip the pre-rinse phase if you wish
- 12 place-setting capacity provides plenty of room for all your daily dishes and utensils
- Has 3 wash cycles for the ultimate in versatility
- 1-hour wash cycle is great when you need your dishes cleaned fast as it effectively tackles light loads in a jiffy
Higher temperatures options make for better cleaning and drying
- Heated dry option with internal heater speeds up drying by removing excess moisture so you'll never have to break out your dishtowels
- High-temperature wash option boosts both the rinse time and the water temperature during the wash cycle so your dishes come out spotless
- ENERGY STAR rating means it's both good for your wallet and the environment
- Width: 23.87"
- Height: 34.5"
- Depth: 24.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 349 reviewers who responded, 288 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amana Purchase Story- January 23, 2021
Installation requires a professional technician. Tried to do the installation myself and ran into trouble to find the right kind of tools which neither they provided nor I had. So it took me a week to do the installation for want of finding the right tools to fix. It would have been much better if the machine comes with an easy plug in power connection. Why cannot they provide the connection parts for draining water? I had to go Home Depot to find the connection pipe parts. It would have been much easier for me to install it if they had provided all necessary parts for installation when we buy the equipment rather than running around to find extra parts. Otherwise the machine works excellently.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- You Get What You Pay For- February 9, 2021
I've had this dishwasher for over a year now and I'm pretty disappointed in its overall performance and effectiveness. It does not dry dishes to an acceptable level and leaves behind a significant amount of water after each cycle. Rinse aid makes a marginal difference in the water that's left behind so be prepared to hand dry most dishes after each cycle and keep an eye out for mold buildup as a result of the water left behind. Additionally, it does a subpar job cleaning - I frequently need to re-wash or hand-wash items and its also loud. I would not recommend this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Simple but noisy- July 24, 2019
I like that this dishwasher doesn't have a lot of options I won't use. The design is simple and straightforward. It's very noisy though, so much more so than the Kitchen Aid we had before. But the Kitchen Aid was always broken, so it didn't really matter if it was quiet. Fortunately we don't "need" it to be very quiet, but if this machine is going to be in or close to a room where you want to watch television or talk, I think it's loud enough to make a difference. It didn't come with any insulation and the door is plastic which I think is what allows the noise to carry.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.