Amana 24" 63dB Built-In Dishwasher (ADB1400AGW) - White
Seamless and elegant design
- Built-in between your countertops for a seamless and elegant fit
Gets dishes cleaner with less scrubbing
- Triple filter wash system combines 3 filters to remove even the tiniest of food particles from the wash water, allowing you to skip the pre-rinse phase if you wish
- 12 place-setting capacity provides plenty of room for all your daily dishes and utensils
- Has 3 wash cycles for the ultimate in versatility
- 1-hour wash cycle is great when you need your dishes cleaned fast as it effectively tackles light loads in a jiffy
Higher temperatures options make for better cleaning and drying
- Heated dry option with internal heater speeds up drying by removing excess moisture so you'll never have to break out your dishtowels
- High-temperature wash option boosts both the rinse time and the water temperature during the wash cycle so your dishes come out spotless
- ENERGY STAR rating means it's both good for your wallet and the environment
- Width: 23.87"
- Height: 34.5"
- Depth: 24.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 181 reviewers who responded, 155 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works great!- November 21, 2020
You need to purchase an insulation cover and elbow water connector before installation. It does not come with either of those things. You can use the insulation from your replacement dishwasher on your new dishwasher. The dishwasher works good. If you wash and regular no heat dry then the dishes are wet when they are done. If you use heat dry they are dry when the dishes are done. The older model dishwashers we're much faster. The newer models take longer for wash cycles because of water restrictors. I bought it because it was an ok price. u don't need delay wash, or dirt sensors witch cost u more money!! All a dishwasher needs to do is wash your dishes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brand New - and Doesn't Drain!- August 4, 2018
Purchased this dishwasher at the end of July, and had it installed last Thursday (8/2). I used it for the first time today, and there is about an inch to inch and half pool of water still at the bottom. I'll have to siphon it out. Called Amana, (waited on hold 15+ minutes) and they scheduled a service call for me - which I have to take 1/2 day out of work for because they don't work on Saturday. In addition, if they deem it's not "their issue" I'll be charged $169 for the service call. I've read the reviews and proper draining is an issue. I should have paid closer attention to this when purchasing. Highly disappointing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- I love my whirlpool- September 19, 2012
I am still learning how to use the different options that are available on this oven. However, everything that I have tried to use so far, has performed perfectly. I am even happy with the stove top because it is able to handle large heavy pans without marking th surface. I have also baked very successfully in both ovens. I am looking forward to having both ovens for the holidays. In the past, I have had to juggle food around because everything could not cook at the same temperature. Now, I will be able to use two different temperatures with no problem. Plus, nothing will have to be baked the night before.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- ease of use- February 18, 2013
I've had the oven for about 4 months now, cook every day, and have used the double oven feature ~6 times already. Most things can go into the top oven without using the energy required of a traditional single oven. The top oven rack is nearly flush with the door when open, making it a little easier for my husband to burn himself. The bottom oven door opens almost to the level of the floor. It is somewhat awkward and I can use it with ease, but someone with mobility issues might have a harder time. The warming plate is a nice convenience. It is a gorgeous appliance! I got it in stainless and black cooktop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice oven but can't be cleaned.- July 26, 2011
The lower door has openings to allow to air to escape. Unfortunately, this also allows spills to enter between the glass panes on the door. After three months the door looks filthy. I contacted Whirlpool regarding how to clean this and I was advised that I needed to have a service tech come out to clean my door. It is considered a "cosmetic" problem and is not covered under warranty. There is no way to avoid normal spills when using the oven. While I do like the double oven feature, it's not worth it to have my oven looking like I haven't wiped the door down, even though it was just cleaned. I was very excited when I purchased this very expensive oven and I'm sorry I wasted my money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.