Amana 24" 63dB Built-In Dishwasher (ADB1400AGW) - White
Seamless and elegant design
- Built-in between your countertops for a seamless and elegant fit
Gets dishes cleaner with less scrubbing
- Triple filter wash system combines 3 filters to remove even the tiniest of food particles from the wash water, allowing you to skip the pre-rinse phase if you wish
- 12 place-setting capacity provides plenty of room for all your daily dishes and utensils
- Has 3 wash cycles for the ultimate in versatility
- 1-hour wash cycle is great when you need your dishes cleaned fast as it effectively tackles light loads in a jiffy
Higher temperatures options make for better cleaning and drying
- Heated dry option with internal heater speeds up drying by removing excess moisture so you'll never have to break out your dishtowels
- High-temperature wash option boosts both the rinse time and the water temperature during the wash cycle so your dishes come out spotless
- ENERGY STAR rating means it's both good for your wallet and the environment
- Width: 23.87"
- Height: 34.5"
- Depth: 24.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 455 reviewers who responded, 387 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works great!- November 21, 2020
You need to purchase an insulation cover and elbow water connector before installation. It does not come with either of those things. You can use the insulation from your replacement dishwasher on your new dishwasher. The dishwasher works good. If you wash and regular no heat dry then the dishes are wet when they are done. If you use heat dry they are dry when the dishes are done. The older model dishwashers we're much faster. The newer models take longer for wash cycles because of water restrictors. I bought it because it was an ok price. u don't need delay wash, or dirt sensors witch cost u more money!! All a dishwasher needs to do is wash your dishes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brand New - and Doesn't Drain!- August 4, 2018
Purchased this dishwasher at the end of July, and had it installed last Thursday (8/2). I used it for the first time today, and there is about an inch to inch and half pool of water still at the bottom. I'll have to siphon it out. Called Amana, (waited on hold 15+ minutes) and they scheduled a service call for me - which I have to take 1/2 day out of work for because they don't work on Saturday. In addition, if they deem it's not "their issue" I'll be charged $169 for the service call. I've read the reviews and proper draining is an issue. I should have paid closer attention to this when purchasing. Highly disappointing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- So far so good- February 16, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Our dishwasher quit working a while back. I decided to save money and wash dishes by hand, while saving to purchase a new dishwasher. Finally, I had enough extra money to make the purchase. I chose the Amana because of its price and the fact that it was made in the USA. It was easy to install myself. So far it is working well. I was concerned that it did not come with the typical outer blanket to help with noise. However, it runs quieter than my previous dishwasher. The dishes have been much cleaner than what I could do washing by hand. So far I am pleased with this purchase. I do not have any buyer's remorse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.