Amana 30" 5.0 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean Freestanding Gas Range (AGR6603SFS) - Black-on-Stainless
Tackle any dinner
- 5 cu. ft. capacity is spacious enough to accommodate multiple dishes or large items like a turkey or roast
- Bake Assist includes preset temperature settings so you can get cooking at the push of a button
- Custom Broil lets you broil in 5-degree increments to easily melt cheese, toast bread, and more
- Warm Hold keeps the oven at 145-190-degrees Fahrenheit to keep food warm until you're ready to eat
- Temp Assure circulates heat throughout the oven interior for even heating throughout
- EasyAccess broiler door maintains the optimal temperature and makes it easy to get items in and out
Sealed burners contain spills
- Gas burners provide up to 15,000 BTU power for simmering sauces, boiling water, and searing steaks
- Gas burners provide instant heat and greater control over the burner temperatures
- Sealed burners help contain spills, making them easier to clean
Modern look, controls
- Freestanding design in white finish lets you place it anywhere in the kitchen for a clean, finished look
- Extra-large oven windows provides a clear view inside so you can keep an eye on your cook without having to open the door
- Modern and stylish black-on-stainless finish looks great and is easy to clean, resistant to smudges and fingerprints
- Touchscreen controls are easy to read with one-touch options for bake, broil, and temperature
- Oven lockout locks the door and controls to prevent accidental use
- Self-clean in 2-4 hours using just heat and water, without the need for harsh chemicals
- Width: 29.87"
- Height: 46.87"
- Depth: 27.87"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 153 reviewers who responded, 139 would recommend this product.
- Great Performance!- May 8, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am so happy with the purchase of my Amana range. The oven is very roomy, and I especially like the dual-size burners. My only frustration is keeping the look of “smudge marks” off from black surface! This is my first experience with a black range and all attempts (including online recommendations) and various cleaning products and cleaning cloths do very little, if anything, to eliminate the look of smudge/grease looking swirls on the top and burner surfaces. If I would have known that this was going to be an issue, I certainly would have opted for a different color. Any cleaning recommendations would be appreciated!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy buyer- April 16, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was happy to find a white gas range with the smaller grates. I'm a senior lady and those full coverage grates are too much for me to handle. Also love the broiler in the oven. that's VERY important to me. Like that the oven light comes on automatically when the door is opened. Wish it had a light fixture on the instrument panel like all of my other stoves. Kinda wonder why the oven pops so much when in use. Never had that with all my other gas stoves. All in all, I would highly recommend. Great stove and I got it at a great price. Also...it came with the conversion kit to LP. Happy, Happy, Happy!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent stove- June 8, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We’ve had this stove a little over a month, and are generally happy with it. We did have electric and switched to gas- and we appreciate things like the adjustability of the burners etc. I do wonder why my burners “woof” on so big at ignition- especially the front ones- though my husband isn’t as concerned. One problem we’ve had, though, is that the back right burner is so low that you can’t see the flame, and with no indicator lite, it isn’t obvious if accidentally left on!!! We really miss indicator lights. And the front knobs are perhaps a little too easy to bump on- that has happened once so far.,,No, I would not recommend this to a friend.