Amana 28" 16 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - White
- 16 cu. ft. capacity includes 11.95 cu. ft. of fresh food storage and 4.03 cu. ft. of freezer space to hold lots of your favourite foods
- Top freezer design places your frozen items at eye level, so you won't have to strain your back when you reach for your ice cream
- Temperature controls are located within easy reach at the front of the fridge, making it easy to change the temperature when you need to
- Reversible door design allows you to install the doors to open to the left or right
- Dairy Centre offers dedicated storage space for foods like butter and yogurt so they're always easy to find
- Gallon door storage bins offer a convenient place to store jugs of milk, cartons of juice, or cans of soda
- Full-width crisper drawer provides space for fruits and vegetables, snacks, or even leftovers
- 1 full fixed-width glass shelf and 2 adjustable full-width glass shelves provide flexible space for your groceries, and are easy to clean
- Width: 71.12cm (28")
- Height: 167.31cm (65.88")
- Depth: 79.38cm (31.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Amana Refrigerator
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.