Amana 30" 4.8 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Electric Range (YAER6303MFS) - Black-on-Stainless
Sleek, efficient range
- Electric range with smooth top cooktop cooks evenly with consistent heat
- Four smooth top elements with 1800W and 1200W of power provide versatility for your cooking needs
- Freestanding design gives you the freedom to place the range anywhere in the kitchen for a clean, finished look
- Black on stainless steel finish brings a sleek look to any modern kitchen
Cooking results you'll love
- 4.8 cu. ft. oven is spacious enough to handle a large turkey or multiple side dishes so you can save some time
- Temp Assure cooking system circulates heat throughout the whole oven for even heating whether you're making roast beef or lasagna
- Two standard oven racks with 5 positions give you plenty of space to cook multiple dishes at once
- Extra-large oven window gives a clear view of what's inside, so you don't have to open the oven door to take a peek
- Large, easy-to-read touch electronic controls make it a breeze to manage the oven
- Indicator lights show you the oven's status and settings at a glance
Versatile settings for any home
- Bake Assist preset temperature settings make cooking easier; simply choose a temperature, press start, and let the oven do the rest
- Warm Hold setting keeps the oven at 145 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit, ideal for keeping meals warm until you're ready to serve them
- Sabbath Mode helps override certain features of the oven such as automatic shutoff and electrical lights for the Sabbath or other Jewish holidays
- Oven Lockout feature locks the oven and its controls to prevent accidental or unwanted use of the oven
- Width: 29.87"
- Height: 46.87"
- Depth: 27.75"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 931 reviewers who responded, 847 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great value- August 27, 2020
I purchased this for $449.99 (and was also able to use some rewards certificates to get the price even lower), a great value. I paid an additional fee of 24.99 to have my old range hauled away and 27.99 for a new chord required for them to install. Installation went smoothly. Had bought a more expensive Samsung range for much more but that range broke after a mere 4 years! This one has everything I need. The only thing I miss is on this cheap Amana range that the two larger burners on my Samsung were large enough for my 12 inch iron skillet. The two big burners are only 8 inches but if the range lasts, I will still be happy with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Buy!- May 10, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received the oven about a month ago. I was very pleased with the delivery everything went smooth and quick. My first thought was wow this oven is gorgeous. I'm very pleased with the bells and whistles I like having control over the oven light able to turn it off and on as needed I love the little chime sounds when the timer goes off and it Cooks great. All the lighting is perfect, the arrangement of the knobs is great. The top of the stove is serviceable. I love the inside and the bottom spacing is great. So overall I'm very pleased with this oven and I would highly recommend the Amana Oven. American Made! Thank You for everything.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a perfect product but I like it.- December 7, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] There is something about Amana that attracts me. Maybe is the low price, maybe is the performance, I do not for sure. I had an Amana washing machine, then I bought an Amana dishwasher, Then an Amana refrigerator and now just got my range also Amana. The reason I give 4 stars is because it has minor defects, like the knobs to turn on has no marks so it is hard to see what position they are on. also when I turn the oven on it does not show me the time. The bottom were the pots go is not large enough and pots fall in the back of the stove. As I say they are minor defects to me. I do enjoy these products.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.