Amana 30" 4.8 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Electric Coil Top Range (YACR4303MFS) - Black-on-Stainless
Sleek, efficient range
- Electric range with coil top cooktop cooks evenly with consistent heat
- Four coil top elements provide up to 2150 watts of power so you can whip up more of your favourite dishes at once
- Freestanding design gives you the freedom to place the range anywhere in the kitchen for a clean, finished look
- Black on stainless steel finish brings a sleek look to any modern kitchen
Cooking results you'll love
- 4.8 cu. ft. oven is spacious enough to handle a large turkey or multiple side dishes so you can save some time
- Temp Assure cooking system circulates heat throughout the whole oven for even heating whether you're making roast beef or lasagna
- Two standard oven racks with 5 positions give you plenty of space to cook multiple dishes at once
- Extra-large oven window gives a clear view of what's inside, so you don't have to open the oven door to take a peek
- Large, easy-to-read touch electronic controls make it a breeze to manage the oven
- Indicator lights show you the oven's status and settings at a glance
Versatile settings and easy cleanup
- Bake Assist preset temperature settings make cooking easier; simply choose a temperature, press start, and let the oven do the rest
- Warm Hold setting keeps the oven at 145 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit, ideal for keeping meals warm until you're ready to serve them
- Sabbath Mode helps override certain features of the oven such as automatic shutoff and electrical lights for the Sabbath or other Jewish holidays
- Oven Lockout feature locks the oven and its controls to prevent accidental or unwanted use of the oven
- Width: 29.87"
- Height: 46.87"
- Depth: 27.75"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 95 reviewers who responded, 85 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Do not waste your money.- February 5, 2019
To compare this stove to my old stove before, it took me 30 minutes to boil a pot of rice on the large burner at the highest heat. On the Amana it takes 2 hours. This stove is very slow. The burner takes 20 minutes to turn red hot and as you put a pot onto the burner it loses the heat. I called whirlpool which is the manufacture and i was told this is how these stove works. Now my wife spends the whole day in the kitchen just cooking because of this slow stove.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Boiling water?- April 26, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I’ve had my new freestanding range for about two weeks now. The oven works great, but I tried to boil 2 cups of water the other day, in the old fashion way, and after 30 minutes it never did boil. So I went back to the manual, and researched on Google. I understand that UL required new burner coils. However, I shouldn’t have to have hot water to start with, keep it covered and still have to wait 15 minutes before I saw the first bubbles of a rolling boil. It seems a little ridiculous to me that something as simple as boiling water now takes a significant amount of time to achieve. Otherwise I’ve fried eggs and cooked meat on the top of the range with no problem.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Save yourself and buy a different stove- January 25, 2021
This stove is the worst we've ever used. The coils don't stay hot. They heat up for about 1 minute and then get so cold that you can almost touch the coils without burning yourself. Save yourself the trouble and get a different stove. I've been emailing Amana's customer service for months and they've yet to give me an actual solution. They just reiterate that it's "normal" for the stove to behave that way. How can anyone cook when the stove is cold for 90% of your cooking time?? I'll update the review if anything changes but at this point, it doesn't look like Amana's actually willing to help in any way.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.