Amazon Echo Show 5 Smart Display with Alexa - Charcoal
- Multi-use touchscreen: 5.5" 960 x 480 touchscreen gives you updates on connected security cameras, lets you make and receive video calls, and enables interaction with a broad assortment of smart features
- Easy automation with Amazon Alexa: Voice assistant helps you set alarms, control playlists, compile shopping lists, command connected smart-home devices, and more using only your voice
- Your home at your beck-and-call: Adjust thermostats, dim the lights, and instruct tons of other compatible devices using the Echo 5 Show as a central hub
- Listen as well as see: 1.65" 4W stereo speakers produce crisp, full sound great for playing music, listening to audiobooks, and watching videos
- Watch and record video: Features a 1 MP camera with 720p HD video recording capability
- A smart-hub that gets smarter: Alexa learns your habits and needs and adapts to them, simplifying your smart-home experience
- Skills add further flexibility: Thousands of Skills that function like apps available, with more being added every day, that allow you to do all sorts of things from asking the question of the day to controlling door locks and beyond
- Control your privacy: Microphone/camera off button
- Wi-Fi- and Bluetooth-enabled connectivity: Hooks up to your in-home networks easily and synergizes with them to generate seamless smart-home setups
- Android, Fire OS 6, and Nest compatible: Permitting you to control devices and features found on an expansive range of compatible technologies, including kitchen gadgets, light switches, power sockets, and many more
- Netflix-ready: Watch the full Netflix catalog on your Echo Show device (note: Netflix streaming membership required for use)
- IFTTT capabilities: Create the ultimate in flexibility and customizability, with you being able to craft your own instruction sets based on the conditions you specify
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12754 reviewers who responded, 12210 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Alexa is my BFF- April 30, 2020
This is our second Alexa Show, which should pretty much sum up this review. Liked my first one so much I bought a second! We now have 3 Dots and 2 Shows in our house, and I am currently scheming where I can put more. I love the video aspect of the Show. Paired with our Ring cameras, I can view them from any room I have the Show placed in (which currently is our family room and the master bedroom). The Dots are great, but the Show takes it to the next level. Yup. I would recommend this product. Currently contemplating buying another one!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Visual is always better than Audio alone.- December 4, 2020
Visual is always much much better than audio only. Got this Echo show 5 during sale time. I love Echo products but I lovev it more if there's a visual display. You can read watch although its screen size is just like a phone but again enough to be read in close range. The sound is also better, I can live with it you can still adjust on the alexa app if you want to fine tune its EQ. The quality seems ok hope it will last long just like my First Gen Echo show that until now still working. Hope next time they will design an Echo show with built in stand so that we don't have to worry about adjusting its display angle wherever I wanted to have it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Echo 5- April 4, 2020
When this product first came out, I couldn't understand why anyone would buy it until Christmas last year when I got this cheap as part of a bundle. I already own a Google Mini which I feel Google is way better than Alexa on search results, so I was skeptical about the Echo Show 5's practicality. It has a small color screen which the main purpose is to serve as a clock so I figured it would make a nice "smart" clock to replace my "dumb" alarm clock that resets the time to 12:00 whenever the electricity goes out, but the good thing about a "smart" clock is that it can tell accurate time even after electricity goes out and comes back on again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.