Amazon Echo Show 5 Smart Display with Alexa - Sandstone
- Multi-use touchscreen: 5.5" 960 x 480 touchscreen gives you updates on connected security cameras, lets you make and receive video calls, and enables interaction with a broad assortment of smart features
- Easy automation with Amazon Alexa: Voice assistant helps you set alarms, control playlists, compile shopping lists, command connected smart-home devices, and more using only your voice
- Your home at your beck-and-call: Adjust thermostats, dim the lights, and instruct tons of other compatible devices using the Echo 5 Show as a central hub
- Listen as well as see: 1.65" 4W stereo speakers produce crisp, full sound great for playing music, listening to audiobooks, and watching videos
- Watch and record video: Features a 1 MP camera with 720p HD video recording capability
- A smart-hub that gets smarter: Alexa learns your habits and needs and adapts to them, simplifying your smart-home experience
- Skills add further flexibility: Thousands of Skills that function like apps available, with more being added every day, that allow you to do all sorts of things from asking the question of the day to controlling door locks and beyond
- Control your privacy: Microphone/camera off button
- Wi-Fi- and Bluetooth-enabled connectivity: Hooks up to your in-home networks easily and synergizes with them to generate seamless smart-home setups
- Android, Fire OS 6, and Nest compatible: Permitting you to control devices and features found on an expansive range of compatible technologies, including kitchen gadgets, light switches, power sockets, and many more
- Netflix-ready: Watch the full Netflix catalog on your Echo Show device (note: Netflix streaming membership required for use)
- IFTTT capabilities: Create the ultimate in flexibility and customizability, with you being able to craft your own instruction sets based on the conditions you specify
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9441 reviewers who responded, 9035 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Alexa is my BFF- April 30, 2020
This is our second Alexa Show, which should pretty much sum up this review. Liked my first one so much I bought a second! We now have 3 Dots and 2 Shows in our house, and I am currently scheming where I can put more. I love the video aspect of the Show. Paired with our Ring cameras, I can view them from any room I have the Show placed in (which currently is our family room and the master bedroom). The Dots are great, but the Show takes it to the next level. Yup. I would recommend this product. Currently contemplating buying another one!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- I’m in Love!- December 5, 2020
I upgraded to the Echo from the Dot. It was such a seamless transition. All of me devices just carried. Nothing had to be reinstalled or added! I love the features on the Echo 5 , like being able to watch my front door camera with the integration of my Ring doorbell. The sound quality is nice -bd the design style is simple and non-bulky. It’s like a small interactive old school digital alarm clock. Of course the big change for my upgrade is the interactive screen which has made navigating through my music library much easier. It is easy to use, but still has a lot of nice features. I’m excited to learn all the cool things I can do with it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Its good not great- August 18, 2019
I thought i would get this for our kitchen and all though its compact looks good and easy setup its lacking alot. First recipes,would be nice to download and install what we wanted to use or a web interface designed for the show to display properly. Also youtube lacks on this unit and is just a mobile browser so another fail. Touch sensitivity is good but not great sometimes you have to press 2 or 3 times to register the touch. Speakers are good sound is good for the size of unit. Basically if you dont need a fancy screen then grab a dot. Im giving it 4 stars due to the price was good when bought and it does work just limited.
Not helpful (0)Report