Amazon Echo Show 8 (2nd Gen) Smart Display with Alexa - Glacier White
- Multi-use smart display: 8-inch 800 x 1280 HD touchscreen with adaptive colour can show your favourite movies and shows from Netflix, Prime Video, and more, stream music and books from Amazon Music, Spotify, Audible, and more, or just display your favourite photos
- Stay connected: Make video calls with a built-in 13MP camera that frames and centers automatically by simply asking Alexa to call your contacts
- Be informed and entertained: Catch up on news updates, sports highlights, watch Prime Video, Netflix, and more or stream favourites from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, and others in HD and stereo on your Echo Show device (note: subscription / membership required for use)
- Get more done: Alexa helps you set alarms and timers, control playlists, compile shopping lists, command connected smart-home devices, even create routines to do multiple things at once, and more using your voice or on the smart display. Echo Show is optimized for visibility across the room and can hear you even while music is playing
- Always ready to help: Access built-in camera to see who's at the front door, adjust thermostats, control the lights, and instruct tons of other compatible devices using the Echo Show 8 as a central smart hub
- Make your life easy: Easily cook along with Alexa,update to-do lists, manage calendars, and quickly glance at weather and traffic on your way out so you're always up to date on what's going on
- Display your memories: Turn your home screen into a digital frame, take photos and share your favorite photos with friends and family (Note: Prime members get unlimited photo storage)
- Protect your privacy: Electronically disconnect the microphones and camera with one press of a button and slide the built-in shutter over the camera to safeguard your privacy
- Wi-Fi- and Bluetooth-enabled connectivity: Hooks up to your in-home networks easily and syncs with them to generate seamless smart-home setups
- Fire OS 7 compatible: Lets you control and manage devices and features found on an expansive range of compatible technologies, including cameras, lights, and more
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 894 reviewers who responded, 861 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing Smart Home Device!!- August 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This device is amazing, fun and very easy to install. The size is perfect for any room, the screen is sharp and clear.I get to watch my shows and movies, make zoom calls, talk to family and friends on video, follow recipe, listen to music. The sound quality is pretty nice for music coming from such a small speaker, it's surprising really.The shape of the Echo Show makes it very solid and steady on flat surfaces. You can type the touch screen without having it move or tip over. Use Amazon Photos to turn your home screen into a digital frame and exhibit your memories. Your favorite images will appear amazing in any light thanks to the adaptive color. The physical privacy camera shutter is a helpful feature that I wish more products had.This handy device also has amazing possibilities when used with the Smartplug.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Echo 8- August 28, 2021
I love this product very much , everyone should have one in the kitchen..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Smart Home Device- August 3, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am very excited to use the Amazon Echo - Show (2nd Generation). It has great features like - Alexa can show you, even more, thanks to an 8-inch HD touchscreen, adaptive color, and stereo speakers that bring entertainment to life. With a 13 MP camera that uses auto-framing to keep you centered, you can make video calls. Stay in the frame - Make video calls with a new camera that automatically frames and centers. Simply ask Alexa to make a phone call to one of your contacts. Make your life at home easier - Examine your calendars and to-do lists. Set timers, update lists, and get news and traffic updates with your voice. Manage your smart home - Use the built-in camera to check in on your home while you're away. Using the interactive display, your voice, or your motion, you may control compatible devices including cameras, lighting, and more. Enjoy HD and stereo TV shows and movies with Prime Video, Netflix, and other services. Alternatively, you can ask Alexa to play Amazon Music, Apple Music, or Spotify. Use Amazon Photos to turn your home screen into a digital frame and exhibit your memories. Your favorite images will appear amazing in any light thanks to the adaptive color. Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to outsiders, thus this feature was created to preserve your privacy. Multiple layers of privacy protections, such as a mic/camera off button and a built-in camera shutter, are included. I also got a smart plug and a whole installation design module as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Product!- August 8, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I must say in the last few days I have gotten addicted to my Alexa Show. I can watch who is at the door when someone rings my smart doorbell. I have also integrated my security cam with it. I received a smart plug with it too from Amazon which integrates seamlessly with the Alexa. I am able to control my lights based on sunset and voice command. The Alexa Show also plays videos and music. The speakers are decent. I Made a video call with it and my friend said that my image was very crisp so the camera resolution is also good. It notifies me of Amazon package deliveries, I can review the product and also easily reorder. I also use it for reminders. I highly recommend Amazon Echo Show!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great electronic for your home- February 4, 2022
Easy to set up. Speaker volume is loud and bass is exceptional. Great for watching shows and listening to music.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.