Amazon Echo Show 8 Smart Display with Alexa - Sandstone
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Alexa shows you more: 8" HD screen and stereo sound allow Alexa to help manage your day with just a glance
- Entertainment everywhere: Ask Alexa to show you movie trailers, TV shows, movies, or the news, or listen to radio stations, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Connect with video calling and messaging: Call friends and family who have the Alexa app, an Echo device with a screen, or Skype, or use it to make announcements to other devices in your home so that everyone knows when dinner is ready or it's time to put the cat out
- Control your smart home: Use your voice to control compatible devices or manage them on the easy-to-use displa, plus you can ask Alexa to show you feeds from your security cameras, control your lights, and adjust your thermostats from one handy smart hub
- Customise as you see fit: Show off your Amazon photo albums, create a personalized home screen, and build morning routines to start your day off right
- Fits your life: Easily update to-do lists and calendars, and quickly glance at weather and traffic on your way out so you're always up-to-date on what's going on
- Protect your privacy: Electronically disconnect the microphones and camera with one press of a button and slide the built-in shutter over the camera to safeguard your privacy
- Netflix-ready: Watch the full Netflix catalog on your Echo Show device (note: Netflix streaming membership required for use)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 56 reviewers who responded, 48 would recommend this product.
- Nice smart home companion- 8 janvier 2020
We purchased two Echo 8's after trying the Echo Dot and liking it. So far so good, we have one in the kitchen and one in my daughters room. They act mainly as a smart assistant, clock, radio and have used it several times as a speaker phone to make calls. Pro's: Nice size screen, speaker sounds good, picks up voices easily, picture quality is good for the size and purpose, works well as a smart home companion for accepting commands, daughter likes how you can watch Youtube and Amazon Prime Video. Con's: Alexa isn't as 'smart' as 'Ok Google' when it comes to looking things up, bit of a novelty item after initial use period. Overall for the price I would definitely recommend it!
Not helpful (1)Report
- my Thoughts- 28 janvier 2020
I found it very hard to setup thank god they have a support into place aswell it does not find CE Smart light switches and plugs at all I spent hours with support and they gave up on me swell I went to ce smart support they blame amazon lexes for the troubles Amzon needs a complete easier format to set these units up even there support don't have enough Knowledge on there stuff I feel Alexa is great but very hard to setup for the average person on the street to figure out I still need help with it. swell I been going to Utupe till 3 0clock in the morning for help no body does not know how to setup up ce smart devices at all on this Alexa device
Not helpful (17)Report
- Love My Show 8- 28 décembre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love my new Amazon echo show 8. It is a great addition to the other Alexa devices I already own. We have been slowly adding smart devices and plugs to our house the last couple of years. This show 8 is one of my favorites yet! The size is perfect. I love that it has a touchscreen and that we can watch videos on it and video call family and friends that also have a show device. The sound quality is amazing. I also love how it works with my ring doorbell system. When someone rings the doorbell, the video footage from the ring automatically plays on the Show. My husband and I are both very pleased with this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.