Amazon Echo with Alexa - Charcoal Fabric
Your digital PA working around the clock, Amazon Echo is always there when you need it. This hands-free speaker is controlled by your voice, and quickly adapts to your speech patterns, vocabulary, and preferences. Stream music, make calls, send messages, get the news, and much more -- all you have to do is ask.
- Your voice-enabled PA: Echo connects to Alexa -- a cloud-based voice service -- to play music, make calls, set alarms and timers, ask questions, check your calendar, weather, traffic, and sports scores, manage to-do and shopping lists, control smart home devices, and more.
- At your beck and call: When you want to use Echo, simply say "Alexa," and 7 specially engineered microphones hear and recognize you from across the room, from any direction -- even while music's playing.
- Home comfort at your command: Echo syncs seamlessly with your smart home setup, and lets you switch on the lamp, turn on the fan, change the channel, lock the doors, dim the lights, and more without lifting a finger.
- Smart home compatibility: Echo works with devices such as lights, switches, TVs, thermostats, and more from WeMo, Philips Hue, Sony, SmartThings, Insteon, Nest, ecobee, and Wink.
- Alexa keeps you connected: Place a call or send a quick message to anyone who has an Echo or the Alexa App, while Drop In lets you connect instantly with family and friends, and even other Echo devices in your home
- Stream playlists with your voice: Hands-free voice control makes searching for music a cinch with services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn, and you can stream other popular music services like iTunes from your phone or tablet thanks to Bluetooth technology.
- Room-filling sound: Dual downward-firing speakers with a 2.5-inch woofer and 0.6-inch tweeter deliver crisp vocals and dynamic bass response for 360-degree audio that'll bring all your music to life.
- Multi-room enjoyment: Tell Alexa to play the same song across your all compatible Echo devices for whole home enjoyment, or play classical music in the kitchen, rock music in the den, and jazz in the living room to cater to everybody's tastes.
- Always getting smarter: Echo adapts to your speech patterns, vocabulary, and personal preferences, so the more you use it, the more intuitive it becomes.
- Increasingly capable: When it comes to skills and capabilities, the growing list of what Echo can do is already in the thousands -- use Echo to order a pizza from Domino's, request a ride from Uber, track your fitness with Fitbit, and much, much more.