Amazon Fire 7 7" 16GB FireOS 6 Tablet with MTK8163B Quad-Core Processor - Black
- Impressively vibrant 7" touchscreen display features 1024 x 600 resolution for high contrast, sharper text, and crisper images
- Fire OS lets you effortlessly browse, explore social media, email, watch videos, play games, listen to your favourite music, and so much more
- 16GB of internal storage is enhanced by a microSD slot for up to 512GB of expandable storage
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8163B processor with 1GB RAM provides the speed and power you need for internet browsing, apps, social media, gaming, and streaming or downloading movies, TV shows, music, and eBooks
- Integrated dual band 802.11a/b/g/n wireless internet provides a smooth, ultra-fast connection to available Wi-Fi networks connection
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 syncs you up with your compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices
- USB 2.0 port and a 3.5mm headphone jack offer enhanced connectivity to other devices such as a camera, smartphone, or your favourite earphones
- Download or stream content with millions of Kindle eBooks, games, and apps, such as Prime Video, Netflix, Facebook, Prime Music, Spotify, and more
- Parental controls allow you to limit access to certain apps, music, books, and shopping, and even set time limits for usage
- 3200mAH battery delivers up to 7 hours of use on a full charge
- Fire 7 Tablet
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3179 reviewers who responded, 2858 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- amaon fire tablet- January 23, 2021
my grandson loved it. since has a disability it keeps him busy for hours.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good compact Kindle fire- December 4, 2021
It gets warmer than I expected, but I'm used to a black and white instead of color, and I wanted color. It took a little getting used to as a result, and I find that I use it primarily for television when I have Internet available, and four games, although I bought it so I'd have a backup for my reading in case my old Kindle went bad. The games and the drawing have become a Mainstay of relaxation in a stressful time. Because I lack regular internet, I can't tell you if it would be as Fabulous As I suspect with internet, especially the television, but if you're looking for a compact color Amazon Kindle, this is it. And if you look for the larger one, it's available too. My only problem is it has become unable to download books and updates on games and new games, and I know it's a common problem and when it's a big enough problem I will look up again how to fix it, so if you are highly stressful, look it up in advance. Even without internet, I use it daily. Better I cannot say.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big hit- November 20, 2021
Got for my granddaughter. She was so excited to get one. She watches videos, games and does school worksheets on it. Her older sister tries to steal itYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I like it- December 19, 2020
Easy to set up. Connects to WiFi, hotspot, and Bluetooth very easily. Built in Alexa. Pre loaded apps already installed. Battery life is pretty good, 55-65% after watching a movie. Speakers are loud and clear, no distortion at max volume. I mostly just read, listen to music, or watch Netflix on it. For the price, this is a steal. Only owned it for about 3weeks to a month, but so far so good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazon fire 7 parental review.- January 13, 2020
This tablet was purchased for my 8yr old and for him, it’s well priced and meets his needs. We were able to download some apps though the amazon store but by downloading google play, the tablet now has a wider range of apps. Battery life is sufficient, size is ideal and the ability to set parental controls is great. Criticisms would be that I’d have preferred the ability to change the look of the home screen and tabs. But not being able to do so, there are many visuals for media that are not relevant for my son. These set screens/ tabs have 1 click access to the amazon store and it is clear that the intent of this tablet is to direct the user to shop Amazon. Also, there is no Alexa on this device. Overall, the price makes this tablet worthwhile.
Not helpful (2)Report