Amazon Fire 7 7" 16GB FireOS 6 Tablet with MTK8163B Quad-Core Processor - Twilight Blue
- Impressively vibrant 7" touchscreen display features 1024 x 600 resolution for high contrast, sharper text, and crisper images
- Fire OS lets you effortlessly browse, explore social media, email, watch videos, play games, listen to your favourite music, and so much more
- 16GB of internal storage is enhanced by a microSD slot for up to 512GB of expandable storage
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8163B processor with 1GB RAM provides the speed and power you need for internet browsing, apps, social media, gaming, and streaming or downloading movies, TV shows, music, and eBooks
- Integrated dual band 802.11a/b/g/n wireless internet provides a smooth, ultra-fast connection to available Wi-Fi networks connection
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 syncs you up with your compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices
- USB 2.0 port and a 3.5mm headphone jack offer enhanced connectivity to other devices such as a camera, smartphone, or your favourite earphones
- Download or stream content with millions of Kindle eBooks, games, and apps, such as Prime Video, Netflix, Facebook, Prime Music, Spotify, and more
- Parental controls allow you to limit access to certain apps, music, books, and shopping, and even set time limits for usage
- 3200mAH battery delivers up to 7 hours of use on a full charge
- Fire 7 Tablet
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1092 reviewers who responded, 993 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Simple tablet for simple tasks,- January 16, 2021
Bought for the kid. I could call this a single task tablet. It handles most single apps pretty well, but no quality games or emulators will run on it. I bought it for my disabled son to type stories on, and it works for that. It also has the features I needed to keep him from using it for anything else but typing those stories and reading ebooks. The parental controls are not super easy, as I wish I could just turn it on and off, change the settings of those on and off, and it require a password. But for some reason it seems to randomly turn them off restarts, ect no be aware. I caught him on youtube and he is not allowed on there and the app is usually blocked.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a bad tablet for the money- February 29, 2020
I've been an iPad user for a while, so I can't help but compare this to the iPad which probably is not a fair comparison as the Amazon Fire! was really not designed to compete with an iPad, especially at this price range. Good choice for inexpensive tablet to connect to internet. If you have an amazon prime account videos are easy to watch on tablet. Can't complain about the screen quality, but for this price point, it's good enough quality, but just a little small if you wear progressive lenses as I do. There is a slot for mini SD card. Interface is nothing like an iPad. I find it awkward, especially the lack of a physical home button. Gets kind of warm when charging.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So convenient!- October 31, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I like to look at my phone while the tv is on in the background. I check my social media, and look up things on the internet. It’s so nice to have a bigger screen (that was a great price) to do that with! This Fire Tablet is bigger than my phone, but still small enough to hold comfortably. The colors are beautiful, and it pops up each webpage quickly. Wherever I go, all I have to do is hop on the WiFi, and gooooo! This does all I need it to do, I can get the apps I love, and it lasts a long time- when the TV isn’t on, I can lay in bed and easily catch up on my shows!! Thanks for making a great device!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.