Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition 7" 16GB FireOS 6 Tablet with MTK8163B 4-Core Processor - Blue
- 7" touchscreen display features 1024 x 600 resolution for high contrast, sharper text, and crisper images
- Fire OS 6 and Nougat operating systems make it easy to play games, browse, listen to music, and more
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8163B processor with 1GB RAM delivers power and speed for everyday tasks
- Integrated 802.11a/b/g/n wireless internet provides a smooth, ultra-fast connection to available Wi-Fi networks connection
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 syncs you up with your compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices
- 16GB of internal storage is enhanced by a microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC slot for up to 512GB of expandable storage
- Kid-proof case with built-in stand protects the tablet and provides the convenience of hands-free viewing
- Includes one year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited for access to thousands of apps, games, books, videos, and educational content--including hundreds of French language books and videos
- Parental controls allow you to create screen time limits, set educational goals, and filter content
- Rechargeable battery delivers up to 7 hours of use on a full charge
- Fire 7 tablet
- Amazon Kid-Proof Case
- USB 2.0 cable
- 5W power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1481 reviewers who responded, 1385 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Misleading Ad- December 24, 2019
The tablet seems nice but a large part of my purchase decision was the free year of Freetime Unlimited listed here. However, it isn't actually available in Canada. Very disappointing.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great for kids- April 10, 2020
I love the FreeTime app that helps me to monitor and limit my kids' screen time. I did not realize that Amazon has its own brand of apps, separate from Google's Android brand of apps. It wasn't too difficult to install the Google Play app, but the Android apps can't be incorporated into the FreeTime app. Since I initially purchased this for my children to complete their online school assignments, it is a disappointment that it took a big workaround to get the tablet to do what I needed it to do. Otherwise, it is a great product, just an inconvenience that the app selection isn't comparable to an Android or Apple product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beware of Requirement to add Credit Card!- July 23, 2021
HATE that you are required to add a credit card on a KID'S tablet! This is why you hear stories ALL the time of kids accidentally spending thousands of dollars on Amazon. Even though I deleted my card and had parental controls on my toddler bought a $20 movie. Luckily I was able to get it refunded, but when I asked the rep how a purchase was made after I deleted ALL payment methods on my account he told me Amazon automatically saves the last card on file even if you delete it. I wish I would have just returned the tablet because now I'm afraid to let anyone use it out of fear of "accidentally" buying something. This has made the tablet absolutely useless to us.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.