Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition 7" 16GB FireOS 6 Tablet with MTK8163B 4-Core Processor - Pink
- 7" touchscreen display features 1024 x 600 resolution for high contrast, sharper text, and crisper images
- Fire OS 6 and Nougat operating systems make it easy to play games, browse, listen to music, and more
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8163B processor with 1GB RAM delivers power and speed for everyday tasks
- Integrated 802.11a/b/g/n wireless internet provides a smooth, ultra-fast connection to available Wi-Fi networks connection
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 syncs you up with your compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices
- 16GB of internal storage is enhanced by a microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC slot for up to 512GB of expandable storage
- Kid-proof case with built-in stand protects the tablet and provides the convenience of hands-free viewing
- Includes one year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited for access to thousands of apps, games, books, videos, and educational content--including hundreds of French language books and videos
- Parental controls allow you to create screen time limits, set educational goals, and filter content
- Rechargeable battery delivers up to 7 hours of use on a full charge
- Fire 7 tablet
- Amazon Kid-Proof Case
- USB 2.0 cable
- 5W power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1191 reviewers who responded, 1111 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Ideal tablet for young children- January 7, 2020
Pros: This tablet is great for young children. I was able to load Netflix, Disney+, and Youtube for my daughter in addition to the Amazon FreeTime content that comes with it. You are given full control over what the child does or doesn’t have access to. Cons: The battery life on this device seems to be lacking. I haven’t seen a tablet that runs through battery as quickly as this one. As long as you are close to a charger it is fine, but beware. Overall I would recommend this tablet to anyone with small children who is looking for a budget tablet.
Not helpful (1)Report
- It’s a tablet.- May 29, 2020
With all the great reviews I only came up with “Its just another tablet” there was so many great reviews I was excited to get this tablet for my two-year-old unfortunately she was bored extremely fast with the lack of storage even though you can expand it you run out of space fairly quick. I’m not sure if it was because she was already used to an iPad but she rejected this at every chance. No YouTube kids but you can download Disney plus and Disney app but it sucks if you are in the car with no WiFi very limited. I’d just invest in an open box or refurbished Apple product than deal with the hassle of a crying kid still begging for my phone.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Sturdy and a lifesaver- January 10, 2020
I purchased this tablet for my daughter as a birthday gift (turned 6). It was easy to set up and she loves the tablet. It provides hours of age appropriate content through Amazon FreeTime. The tablet comes with a pretty tough protective skin (in pink or blue) that can absorb its fair share of bumps and drops. Most of all this tablet occupies my daughter enough for me to get things done while at home or when we are out and about. Its easy to disinfect and it charges pretty quickly. Occasionally I have to get my daughter to take a break because she can get pretty immersed in what she's watching or playing. Great product that is definitely engaging for your young child.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.