Amazon Fire HD 10.1" 32GB FireOS 7 Tablet with MTK/MT8183 8-Core Processor - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 10.1'' touchscreen with 1080p full HD display lets you enjoy movies, pictures, and videos in a crisp and clear resolution
- FireOS 7 offers a customized user interface, so you can tailor your access anyway you want
- 32GB internal storage with a microSD expansion option up to 512GB offers plenty of space for your movies, photos, and more
- 2.0 GHz MTK/MT8183 quad-core processor with 2GB LPDDR4 RAM delivers powerful performance, whether you are reading, watching movie, or browsing
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 11a/b/g/n/ac and 2.0, 3.0, and 4.2 Bluetooth connectivity allow this tablet to connect to wireless networks and other compatible devices for file transfer, internet access, gaming, and streaming
- 2MP front-facing and 2MP rear-facing cameras with 720p HD video recording let you record videos, take photos, and video chat with friends and family
- 0.7W speakers produce crisp, powerful sound
- 6300 mAh battery offers up to 12 hours of battery life, so you can enjoy movies, music, and books on the go
- Includes USB-C charging cable for an easy and quick charging option
- Fire HD 10 tablet
- USB 2.0 cable
- 9W power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1637 reviewers who responded, 1509 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great device, if you know the limits.- February 26, 2020
First off, the hardware you get for the price is fantastic. Great screen, great battery, snappy response. For media consumption, I doubt there is a better unit for the price. Where the limitations arise is the Amazon Fire OS. While at its core it is Android 9, you are limited to Amazon products only. No Chrome, no GMail, no Hangouts. You can get some of these off the Amazon App store, but the options are limited. All social media apps are there, however. It is possible to sideload the Google Play Store, which gives you access to all those apps, but beware that some apps may not recognize FireOS as a supported system (example, a banking app). So, if you plan to use this to watch movies, browse the net, and cruise Facebook, it's a dandy tablet at a great price. If you plan to do more, you will have to look elsewhere.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Clunky with a lot of bloatware- November 29, 2019
Tablet isn't customizable. Off the bat there's a lot of bloatware (apps that I'll never use that take up space on the screen). The hardware is a bit clunky also. Bezels are very large as well. The tablet is basically a machine to keep you in the Amazon ecosystem, and continue buying from Amazon. It's basically a advertisement machine. Although it runs off android, you can't use the Google Play Store, and you can't install useful apps like chrome or Google Assistant.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Great Product!- December 23, 2019
My husband and I bought two of these and they work great. They're decently fast, the graphics are great, and we sideloaded Google Play on both of them so they have access to all the apps that Android does. For $120 bucks you really can't beat what you're getting. We use them for mobile gaming, reading (indoors since the glare is rough outside. If you want a glare-free reader, get a Paperwhite or an Oasis), browsing the web/social media, and listening to music. For the price, the sound is pretty great too. It may be important to mention that we're previous owners of other Android tablets as well as IPads and we are still very happy with this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.