Amazon Fire HD 10 (2021) 10.1" 32GB FireOS Tablet with MTK/MT8183 Processor - Black
Available for backorder
- 10.1-inch Full HD touchscreen display with 1920 x 1200 native resolution brings your favourite movies and videos to life with crisp and vivid imagery
- 32GB of internal storage can be expandable with compatible external microSD memory cards (sold separately) for storing all your digital files
- 2GHz Mediatek MT8183 octa-core processor and 3GB of LPDDR4X RAM ensure lag-free performance with multitasking and HD video streaming
- Integrated Wi-Fi802.11a/b/g/n/ac offers quick connectivity with your home's wireless network or portable hotspot devices to get you online
- Integrated Bluetooth 2.0, 3.0, 4.2, and 5.0technology lets you wirelessly pair up with compatible devices including keyboards, mice, headphones, and more
- Integrated dual-cell battery gives you up to 12 hours of continuous run time, so you won't have to worry about frequent power up sessions
- One USB-C 2.0 port lets you power up the tablet quickly and a 3.5mm audio jack offers quick connectivity with headphones and speakers
- FireOS operating system features a simplified user interface and gives you access to a world of social networking, productivity, and content streaming apps
- 5MP rear camera and 2MP front-facing camera let you enjoy crystal-clear video chats and capture true-to-life images
- Integrated 1.0W speaker grants an immersive audio experience for your movies, music, and other media playback
- Innovative Split Screen feature lets you work on two applications simultaneously by arranging them side by side on the screen
- Strengthened aluminosilicate glass on the display is resistant to scratches and scuffs and holds up against everyday use for longevity
- Fire HD 10 Tablet
- USBC (2.0) Cable
- 9W Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Shocked- July 1, 2021
We have a new ish iPad which is great and thought we would try the fire. I think it is as good and I some respects better than iPad. Especially for YouTube. Difficult not to describe but I would rather use the fire. It has all the apps I need to get things done. Very fast and fluid. Long battery life. No me handicap home button to break which is nice. Only things I would like are a roomier keyboard and a way to mute the microphone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- It satisfies me!- October 7, 2021
it had a sensitive touch screen that I had not thought it. proportional to the money you spend it works but be aware that its OS is not the same as the android and you can not install Whatsapp, Telegram, or similar apps.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Excellent Tablet- June 13, 2021
This has proved a very useful device in its contribution to my productivity. It is an improvement of the previous version, which was, for my purposes, excellent, and this one will prove a valuable asset in the advancement of my long and short-term objectives.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Amazon Fire HD 10- September 13, 2021
Does everything that an Apple I pad does. And much cheaper.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Alexa does not work in canada- November 22, 2021
If you need Alexa hands-free to work - this will not work in Canada, even if you reset and update the device - tech support told me that Alexa to work on the fire HD tablet must be within the USA. I've tried many times to configure it however it will not work.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report