Amazon Fire HD 10 (2021) 10.1" 32GB FireOS Tablet with MTK/MT8183 Processor - Black
- 10.1-inch Full HD touchscreen display with 1920 x 1200 native resolution brings your favourite movies and videos to life with crisp and vivid imagery
- 32GB of internal storage can be expandable with compatible external microSD memory cards (sold separately) for storing all your digital files
- 2GHz Mediatek MT8183 octa-core processor and 3GB of LPDDR4X RAM ensure lag-free performance with multitasking and HD video streaming
- Integrated Wi-Fi802.11a/b/g/n/ac offers quick connectivity with your home's wireless network or portable hotspot devices to get you online
- Integrated Bluetooth 2.0, 3.0, 4.2, and 5.0technology lets you wirelessly pair up with compatible devices including keyboards, mice, headphones, and more
- Integrated dual-cell battery gives you up to 12 hours of continuous run time, so you won't have to worry about frequent power up sessions
- One USB-C 2.0 port lets you power up the tablet quickly and a 3.5mm audio jack offers quick connectivity with headphones and speakers
- FireOS operating system features a simplified user interface and gives you access to a world of social networking, productivity, and content streaming apps
- 5MP rear camera and 2MP front-facing camera let you enjoy crystal-clear video chats and capture true-to-life images
- Integrated 1.0W speaker grants an immersive audio experience for your movies, music, and other media playback
- Innovative Split Screen feature lets you work on two applications simultaneously by arranging them side by side on the screen
- Strengthened aluminosilicate glass on the display is resistant to scratches and scuffs and holds up against everyday use for longevity
- Fire HD 10 Tablet
- USBC (2.0) Cable
- 9W Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Shocked- July 1, 2021
We have a new ish iPad which is great and thought we would try the fire. I think it is as good and I some respects better than iPad. Especially for YouTube. Difficult not to describe but I would rather use the fire. It has all the apps I need to get things done. Very fast and fluid. Long battery life. No me handicap home button to break which is nice. Only things I would like are a roomier keyboard and a way to mute the microphone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Broken- October 10, 2021
Purchased amazon fire 10” tablet as a gift. Tablet has lines on the screen. When took back to best buy the following week the store advised someone had dropped it and do not refund or exchange. Apparently i can pay someone to replace the screen but otherwise Bestincant Buy does jot support the products they sell. I cant provide a product review for this item because i cant use it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Excellent Tablet- June 13, 2021
This has proved a very useful device in its contribution to my productivity. It is an improvement of the previous version, which was, for my purposes, excellent, and this one will prove a valuable asset in the advancement of my long and short-term objectives.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report