Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition 8" 32GB FireOS Tablet with MTK/MT8168 4-Core Processor - Blue
- 8" HD touchscreen display with native 1280 x 800 resolution gives clear, sharp visuals for everything your child needs, including reading, browsing the internet, gaming, watching videos, and beyond
- Fire OS lets you effortlessly browse, explore social media, send emails, watch videos, play games, listen to your favourite music, and so much more
- 32GB of internal storage and a microSD memory card slot for up to 1TB (memory cards sold separately) give you plenty of space to store all your files
- 2.0GHz quad-core MTK/MT8168 processor with 2GB of LPDDR4 RAM provides powerful performance to drive all your apps, games, videos, and more
- Dual-band enhanced Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) allows for a smooth, fast connection to available Wi-Fi networks
- Bluetooth 5.0 syncs up with ease to your compatible Bluetooth devices
- USB-C port connects all your USB devices at blazing-fast speeds and makes for easier charging
- Fire Tablet app store lets you access a world of content, from streaming to social networking (subscriptions may be required)
- One-year access to Amazon FreeTime Unlimited (note: paid monthly subscription required to continue access after one year) gives your children access to thousands of apps, games, books, videos, and educational content from Sesame Street, Nickelodeon, Disney, and much more; also includes hundreds of French language books and videos
- Easy-to-use parental controls let you create screen time limits, set educational goals, and filter content so your kids can use the internet healthily and safely
- 2MP front- and rear-facing cameras with 720p HD video recording capture all those magic moments in high-definition
- Video calling over Wi-Fi lets you and your kids stay in touch with family and friends
- Built-in 0.7-watt speaker provides clear, crisp audio for daily use
- All-day battery life gives you up to 12 hours of use and the USB-C port fully charges the device in less than 5 hours
- Included kid-proof case helps protect the device from those inevitable bumps, scrapes, and drops
- Fire HD 8 Tablet
- Amazon Kid-Proof Case
- USB-C (2.0) Cable
- 5W Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for Kids- December 4, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love this tablet. Having just a kids profile is so nice. I dont have to worry about my son clicking on other profiles or trying to buy things. The one year kids freetime is a huge bonus. My son loves all the videos and games it has. I also really like that it can be set to certain ages. The screen is a great size, but too big and bulky and not too small to where you can't see anything. The cover is sturdy and comes with a built in stand. I do wish the tablet came with a screen protector already because the case is very hard to take on and off. It would also be nice if it had a handle but all in all it's a great tablet for kids.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little tablet- November 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a great little tablet, especially for little kids. If you are comfortable with an iPad it takes an adjustment as there is some switching that needs to happen to be able to access all the apps but you can get all the same apps as on the iPad. The size is great and the case provides a lot of protection. It is comfortable for little hands to hold too. There are tons of games easily available for your child and then if you want to add more its pretty simple as well. It runs faster and smoother than past Fire tablets I've had.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good tablet- November 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a good kids tablet. When first using it, it was kind of difficult to maneuver around it but when I figured it out, it was easy and good for kids. It has where I can control how much screen time and different stuff for my kid. I love that everything is in plain site where my kid can find exactly what she’s looking for. The camera is okay. The case is super kid friendly protects against drops. The performance is average. The sound is great and the graphics are good. Good for an everyday kid tablet with heavy use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.