Amazon Fire TV 4-Series 43" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (B08T6FMSY8) - 2021
Stunning picture clarity
- 43-inch 4K Ultra HD, HDR LED display with 3840 x 2160 resolution delivers amazing picture quality
- 60Hz refresh rate helps in reducing blur while watching sports and fast action movies
- LED backlighting provides excellent viewing angles and consistent brightness
- HDR 10 colour reproduction ensures a nearly life-like picture
Brilliant 4K entertainment
- 4K HDR 10, HLG, and Dolby Digital Plus brings movies and shows to life and give you a theatre-like viewing experience right in your home
- Stream over 500,000 movies and TV episodes with subscriptions to Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, and more
- Enjoy all your entertainment in one place—watch live and free TV, play video games, and stream music
Smart and easy-to-use
- With Fire TV Alexa Voice Remote, press and ask it to find favourite apps, movies, and shows, plus check the weather, sports scores, and more with voice commands
- Fire TV adds new Alexa skills, features, smart home capabilities, and voice functionality so you can easily command and watch what you want
- Amazon Alexa voice controls, so you can relax and ask to play movies, TV shows, music, and more all with a few simple commands
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and wired internet capable so you can place this TV wherever you desire
- Three HDMI inputs to connect to cable or satellite and video game consoles, and the HDMI eARC port lets you add audio equipment for enhanced sound.
- One headphone jack, one USB media port, and two stereo audio output ports enable flexible wired connectivity
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Fire TV Alexa Voice Remote
- Power Cord
- 2 AAA Batteries
- 4 Screws
- TV Stand (2 Legs)
- Quick Start Guide.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- For Amazon Obsessives Only- January 18, 2022
Only buy this if you worship at the alter of all things Amazon. TV has no functionality until you're signed into amazon prime (regardless of netflix etc) and your homescreen is going to be 1/2 ads you cant get rid of for apps you don't want and it will only ever suggest things or continue watching for amazon programs/ movies. I hate its functionality that I still just use my Chromecast from my last non-smart TV instead for all my use. Unless youre obsessed with Amazon Prime viewing do not buy this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Love it!- December 9, 2021
I’ve been looking for a larger tv for a while and finally took the plunge when I saw this on sale. I was already using a Fire TV Stick with my old tv so I found the setup very easy. I was able to, carefully, set this up on my own even though it recommends two people. I have had it for several weeks now and am so happy with it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- TV gives good value for reasonable price- December 13, 2021
TV arrived in promised time, easy to set up and start using. So far everything is functioning as per the TV’s details and information. Very pleased with the picture and sound. However, in order to use my vcr/dvd player I had to purchase devices that transitioned the RCA connections, of the player, to a connection that worked with the HDMI inlet on the TV. Also found that the mute button on the TV remote should have been located in the center of the TV remote and not to one side, making it awkward to use. Looking forward to years of trouble free viewing entertainment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- ok tv bad media player- December 26, 2021
ok for a basic 4k tv.... bad at being a media player... tried playing 1080p x264 content and it struggles, dropped frames all over the place... have a 6+ year old sony smart hd tv that does a better job... might also just be me.... but motion distortion seemed to be present more then half the time.... gonna return to best buy.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Voice and App Buttons dont work on the remote- January 1, 2022
App buttons don't work. Also Alex Voice doesn't work at all either. Ive already mounted the TV so I'll live with the faulty remote.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report