Amazon Fire TV 4-Series 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (B08T6H1RQD) - 2021
Stunning picture clarity
- 55-inch 4K Ultra HD, HDR LED display with 3840 x 2160 resolution delivers amazing picture quality
- 60Hz refresh rate helps in reducing blur while watching sports and fast action movies
- LED backlighting provides excellent viewing angles and consistent brightness
- HDR 10 colour reproduction ensures a nearly life-like picture
Brilliant 4K entertainment
- 4K HDR 10, HLG, and Dolby Digital Plus brings movies and shows to life and give you a theatre-like viewing experience right in your home
- Stream over 500,000 movies and TV episodes with subscriptions to Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, and more
- Enjoy all your entertainment in one place—watch live and free TV, play video games, and stream music
Smart and easy-to-use
- With Fire TV Alexa Voice Remote, press and ask it to find favourite apps, movies, and shows, plus check the weather, sports scores, and more with voice commands
- Fire TV adds new Alexa skills, features, smart home capabilities, and voice functionality so you can easily command and watch what you want
- Amazon Alexa voice controls, so you can relax and ask to play movies, TV shows, music, and more all with a few simple commands
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and wired internet capable so you can place this TV wherever you desire
- Three HDMI inputs to connect to cable or satellite and video game consoles, and the HDMI eARC port lets you add audio equipment for enhanced sound.
- One headphone jack, one USB media port, and two stereo audio output ports enable flexible wired connectivity
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Fire TV Alexa Voice Remote
- Power Cord
- 2 AAA Batteries
- 4 Screws
- TV Stand (2 Legs)
- Quick Start Guide.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Exactly what you expect- January 7, 2022
The TV operates well and is fairly quick loading apps and shows. The image quality is good and the TV itself is bright enough that you can have it in a fairly well lit room (but I would avoid bright rooms). I am most impressed by the viewing angle and would say that it has the best viewing angle at it's price point. Watched mostly sports and movies with it so far but it is pretty smooth and keeps a clearer image then you would expect with fast movements. Where the TV falters is in its construction. It is pretty obvious that in order to have the TV priced in the lower tier with the image quality it has that they skimped on the strength of the plastic. They reinforce where you mount it but adjusting it on the wall mount I need grab where the mount is otherwise the whole TV bends.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Good TV- November 29, 2021
Haven't had any problems. Good value for the money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Surprised- May 9, 2022
I was a bit worried when ordering this tv but thought I would give it a shot. What stood out to me is that fire tv is built in - which would free up a HDMI port, which is always in hot demand. Secondly it has 4 hdmi ports. The picture is good for its price with good viewing angles and minimal glare. Alexa is relatively responsive ( I had to change the wake work to echo for it to respond better ) I attached a sound bar and liked that I had the choice of optical or ARC. The build of the tv seems better then other tv’s I’ve seen in it’s price range- However if your comparing it to a Samsung or Sony ( which would cost double ) don’t. overall this tv offers more than I had expected. I’m glad I got it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great for the price- December 10, 2021
I’m not a know it all of tvs but it works for my kids. It’s all about price for me. I’m not rich and never will be.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Solid Low Budget 4K TV- December 8, 2021
On day 2 of using this TV and so far its been a pretty good upgrade from my standard HD 49" Toshiba. Picture quality is fairly crisp and gaming on my PS5 has been enjoyable aswell with low latency and good quality picture. The UI is pretty user friendly aswell. Its probably not as good as some of the mid-high range 4K TV's, but as someone who hasn't had access to really any 4K screens, this has reached my expectations and im satisfied with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report