Amazon Fire TV Cube
- Up to 4K Ultra HD resolution at 60Hz with Dolby Vision and HDR, HDR10+, and Dolby Atmos courtesy of the hexa-core processor for clear, crisp imagery
- YouTube, Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV, Crave, NHL, Prime Video, and more apps available for streaming from whatever service you like (additional subscription fees may apply)
- Amazon Alexa voice assistant built-in so you can control your shows and more with simple commands, even if the TV is off
- Microphone on-off button to help guard your privacy
- Built-in microphone and speaker let Alexa tell you the weather, control your lighting, and more with compatible smart home accessories (sold separately)
- Remote control included for voice-less operation if desired
- Compatible with antenna, satellite, and cable TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1703 reviewers who responded, 1593 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazon finally get the Fire TV right.- October 23, 2020
Amazon has finally delivered on their promise to make voice recognition work with Fire TV. Previous versions of the Fire TV were ok, but never worked properly for voice control. With the cube, it not only recognizes voice control, but also figures out what other devices are connected to the media wall -- a REALLY handy feature! Now we can just tell it to turn the tv on or off, find a specific channel, and more. So much better than previous versions. We don't even need the remote. The trick it figuring out what phrases to use to get Alexa to work properly. Once you have that, you're good to go. We've already installed two of these, and love them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must have- May 20, 2020
I simply love the Amazon fire cube. I have 2 of them. I had an insignia 55 fire TV back in the day and absolutely loved the functionality of having the fire system built right into the TV. Thing is insignia TV's are cheap and picture quality is not the best. Now I have 2 Vizio P series quantum's and the quality is amazing but ask anyone with a Vizio "smart" TV and they will tell you it is far from smart. That's where the cubes come in. I can ask Alexa to turn my TV on, switch inputs, change volume, tell me the weather and so much more. Gives me all the same features I loved about the insignia and Toshiba fire TV's 10/10 would reccomend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd Gen Fire Cube -- Good Option- October 28, 2020
This was a replacement for our original 1st gen cube which started having freezing issues and constantly needed to be reset (read unplug and plug back in). We love the new 2nd gen cube, so far no issues but we purchased the replacement coverage all the same. Well worth it. Fire sticks and cube tend to run hot so make sure it is in a well ventilated area and kept dust free. Tied into our existing Smart Home system we very rarely have to use the remote, mostly inside those 3rd party apps that don't respond well to voice commands. I give it 4 stars only because of running hot, I don't think that Amazon has a good handle on passive cooling yet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.