Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K (2018) Media Streamer with Alexa Voice Remote
- Alexa Voice Remote lets you launch and control content; just ask and Alexa can find just what you're looking for
- Personalized recommendations on the home screen help you discover a new binge-worthy show or a new favourite film
- 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR and Dolby Atmos come together for incredibly immersive sound, detailed contrast, and stunning images
- Dedicated power, volume, and mute buttons enable you to adjust your TV, sound bar, and receiver (each sold separately)
- Choose from tens of thousands of movies, sports, and TV episodes with access to Netflix, Disney+, YouTube, Apple TV, Crave, CTV, NHL, Prime Video, and others (subscription fees may apply)
- With tens of thousands of movies and television episodes to choose from, you'll always have entertainment close at hand
- Alexa lets you view live camera feeds, check the weather, dim the lights, stream music, and much more
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 give you seamless and convenient connectivity to your devices
Please note: TV must support minimum HDCP requirements for protected content playback
Compatible with 4K UHD TVs with HDMI capable of 2160p at 24/25/30/50/60 Hz and HDCP 2.2, and HD TVs with HDMI capable of 1080p or 720p at 50/60 Hz
- Fire TV Stick 4K
- Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen)
- USB Cable And Power Adapter
- HDMI Extender Cable For Fire TV Stick 4K
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 689 reviewers who responded, 656 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Pleasantly surprised.- May 5, 2019
Nice little unit. Could use more space for adding apps but measures up in performance to my Roku Ultra 4k at less the cost. Nice selection of apps but could certainly use more. Fast processor. Fast response without any issues. The remote responds quickly is simple and fits nicely in the hand. The small size and easy connecting to HDMI is ideal for taking with on trips and connecting to wifi wherever traveling. Can't say I use the Alexa Voice Remote but that is in time as I'm still old school when it comes to my remotes. I'd gave it 5 stars if weren't for the limited space that resulted in removing some apps that I would have kept installed. Overall quite happy with the purchase.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing Fire TV Stick- September 16, 2020
The Fire TV Stick was recommended by a friend after I canceled my cable TV. I am really glad that I bought it. Now I am able to watch an enormous range of great movies, documentaries, TV shows and videos. I especially enjoy being able to watch Spanish-language films and British comedies. Although it has been less than two weeks since I purchased the Fire TV Stick, I have already watched a much greater variety of films and TV shows than I would have if I still had cable. Each day I find something new and interesting to watch. I would definitely recommend this product to others.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great product easy to use- December 1, 2019
Set up was a breeze and now my old tv works with prime, Disney + and Netflix
Not helpful (3)Report
- only Global accessible!!- November 5, 2020
just installed the Firestick -- expecting to access over the air Canadian channels .... only Global was available!! no CBC Gem no City TV no CTV no CHCH or anything else -- for free -- which is why we bought the Firestick -- to access free TV over the internet!!! what can I do -- [other than return the unit]No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (33)Report
- Turns a dumb TV into a smart one!- December 18, 2020
I'm impressed. For someone who is not all that tech savvy, I was able to get it installed and all up to speed without any additional assistance. Even an initial volume issue was quickly resolved simply by following the intuitive layout. I have an older TV and I'm not sure if it's my imagination or not but the quality of the picture seems much better when using the FireStick over the android box I have. It was also a bonus to get one while it was on sale. I tried first to get one from a different outlet but they failed miserably in placing my order and when I followed up with them, the FireStick was sold out! BestBuy still had it in stock and along with good customer service, my order was placed and arrived in reasonable time. Highly recommended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report