Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Media Streamer with Alexa Voice Remote
- Alexa Voice Remote lets you launch and control content; just ask and Alexa can find just what you're looking for
- Personalized recommendations on the home screen help you discover a new binge-worthy show or a new favourite film
- 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR and Dolby Atmos come together for incredibly immersive sound, detailed contrast, and stunning images
- Dedicated power, volume, and mute buttons enable you to adjust your TV, sound bar, and receiver (each sold separately)
- Choose from tens of thousands of movies, sports, and TV episodes with access to Netflix, Disney+, YouTube, Apple TV, Crave, CTV, NHL, Prime Video, and others (subscription fees may apply)
- With tens of thousands of movies and television episodes to choose from, you'll always have entertainment close at hand
- Alexa lets you view live camera feeds, check the weather, dim the lights, stream music, and much more
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 give you seamless and convenient connectivity to your devices
Please note: TV must support minimum HDCP requirements for protected content playback
Compatible with 4K UHD TVs with HDMI capable of 2160p at 24/25/30/50/60 Hz and HDCP 2.2, and HD TVs with HDMI capable of 1080p or 720p at 50/60 Hz
- Fire TV Stick 4K
- Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen)
- USB Cable And Power Adapter
- HDMI Extender Cable For Fire TV Stick 4K
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19681 reviewers who responded, 19144 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great product easy to use- December 1, 2019
Set up was a breeze and now my old tv works with prime, Disney + and Netflix
Not helpful (0)Report
- Stop paying for junk!!!!- January 29, 2021
I'm very picky on what I'll watch on tv and usually you have to upgrade to get the channels that play your specific programs on tv. Most of your cable company's start you out with a package that has maybe 90% percent junk channels. That's forcing you to upgrade to the higher prices package to be able to watch anything worth watching. Sneaky they are. But if you purchase this little item you don't pay for all those jusnk channels you never watch anyhow. You gcan choose and pay for exactly the channels you want. Very easy to hook ago. And program. Enjoy not paying thhose cable companies for channels you never watch. Only pay for what you watch.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fire Stick censors YouTube- December 4, 2020
Finally figured out that Amazon Fire sticks are censoring YouTube Conservative News videos. After 3 people it became obvious. I tried everything to get it to stop freezing once I had opened a very conservative news site. My sis in law in another town, now mine and then a friend from FB had the same thing. I googled fixes, uninstalled the App, restarted the TV but nothing would work. The app works if not using the Fire Stick remote. So when I noticed my old TV in the bedroom on Roku had no problems with YouTube or any conservative news videos I pulled my main TV and moved over to Roku Ultra. I'm a happy camper and Fire Stick free. Just saying.....No, I would not recommend this to a friend.