Amazon Kindle 6" Digital eReader with Touchscreen & Front Light (B07FQ4XCRB) - White
Available to ship
- 6" 167-ppi glare-free touchscreen display with adjustable front light, for reading comfortably under both bright and dull lighting conditions without straining your eyes
- Built-in reading features let you highlight passages, adjust text size, translate words, and look up definitions without switching apps
- Get access to millions of books from classics to new releases
- 8GB internal storage for storing all your favourite books and novels
- Bluetooth 4.1, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and a USB port provide wireless and wired connectivity
- Chargeable lithium polymer battery lasts up to 4 weeks, making it an ideal companion during long journeys
- USB 2.0 Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Glacial pace- May 8, 2021
When you turn the page it’s rather touchy. And I have noticed if I don’t put the screen to sleep before I set it down some how the font will change and pages will jump. I don’t like that so much. It’s also really slow. I’m used to something fast but the interface on this is really slow when booting up and using the navigation functions on it. For the price you would expect it to be a little more snappy but it is alright. Some books are a little pricey too but that’s a separate issue.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE- January 29, 2021
LOVE my kindle. Got the ad supported version but truth be told, there really isn’t a difference because I went to my Amazon account and disabled the ads for $20. Anywho, its super light weight and overall great. So far no complaintsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Improved Product- February 3, 2021
I bought this Kindle to replace one that died suddenly. I had no difficulty in transferring all my electronic library (some 150 books) to my new kindle. It seems to be functioning in a better manner than previous models.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excelent- December 28, 2021
This is my second Kindle since the first one broke but as I had a guarantee, everything was fine. It was even cheaper and for 20 more dlls I was able to buy another to give it away. I am very satisfied.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buy it!- December 3, 2021
Love it! There is nothing a can say bad about it…. I fought off getting one because I liked to hold a book but boy was I wrong…. You can carry in your purse and read in bed at nightYes, I would recommend this to a friend.