Angelcare 4.3" Video & Movement Baby Monitor with Night Vision & Two-Way Communication (AC337)
Available online only
Always-alert movement monitoring
- Wireless movement sensor pad uses advanced technology for non-contact monitoring of even the slightest movements, and will send an alert if there's no movement after 20 seconds for peace of mind
- Sensor pad slips under the mattress for easy one-time installation
- Software compatible with multiples so you can add an additional sensor pad and nursery unit for monitoring and receiving alerts for each of your twins on the same parent unit
- TIC function gives visual and audible alerts to notify you when your baby is moving
Crystal-clear picture and sound
- 4.3" screen provides a large viewing area for a clear picture of your little one
- Parent and nursery unit includes a room temperature display to ensure the nursery is never too cold or warm
- Colour-coded temperature display on the nursery unit lets you know the room temperature with just a quick glance
- Infrared night vision provides a clear picture without needing a light source in the nursery
- Two-way talk back so you can hear if your little one is crying or happily cooing, and lets you communicate with them
- Digital zoom and pan lets you change angles and get closeups of your little one
- Secure 2.4GHz digital transmission sends crisp images to your parent unit throughout the day
Convenient and versatile installation
- Nursery unit can be mounted on the wall for stationary use or kept on a tabletop so you can move it around as needed
- Provides up to a 250m (820ft) range with a clear line of sight if your nursery and bedroom are far apart
- Note: baby monitor not designed to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition, and it should not be used to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Parent Unit (With Lithium Rechargeable Battery)
- Nursery Unit
- Wireless Movement Sensor Pad (With Lithium CR2450 Battery)
- Tabletop Stand With Removable Wall Mount Metal Ball (For Nursery Unit)
- 2 x AC Adaptors (For Parent Unit & Nursery Unit)
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- You can finally relax!- August 27, 2019
This baby monitor is amazing. I love it because I can see what my baby is doing when he is fussing or not fussing. I can't wait amd see if he is trying to resettle or needs me. The video quality is Superb! I also love that is gives the temperature in the room... Something I'm also wondering about as a mom as a dress my baby for the night and don't want him to be too warm. The breathing monitor is also an exceptional added touch if you have a newborn and you are worried about SIDS. You can't go wrong with this baby monitor and it is well worth purchasing to put your mind at ease so that you can relax and get the sleep you need.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product at good price- July 22, 2019
I love my angelcare. Image is great, split screen is very convinient (I have 2 camera paired). It's easy to use. I love that it monitors my baby's breathing. Was easy to instal, just needed a wood board because my crib as a spring base.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this monitor- December 15, 2019
So easy to set up, and great for monitoring our little girl. We use the sensor pad everytime she sleeps and really makes us feel secure and less woried. Definitely worth the investment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.