Angelcare 5" Video & Movement Baby Monitor with Night Vision & Two-way Communication (AC527)
Always-alert movement monitoring
- Wireless baby movement sensor pad with 4 adjustable sensitivity levels uses advanced technology for non-contact monitoring of even the slightest movements, and will send an alert if there's no movement after 20 seconds for peace of mind
- Sensor pad slips under the mattress for easy one-time installation
- Software compatible with multiples so you can add a second breathing sensor pad and nursery unit for monitoring and receiving alerts for each of your twins on the same parent unit
- TIC function gives visual and audible alerts to notify you when your baby is moving
Clear picture and sound
- 5" LCD touchscreen provides a large viewing area for a clear picture of your little one
- Parent and nursery unit includes a room temperature display to ensure the nursery is never too cold or warm
- Convenient colour-coded temperature display on the nursery unit lets you know the room temperature with just a quick glance
- Infrared night vision provides a clear picture without needing a light source in the nursery
- Two-way talk back so you can hear if your little one is crying or happily cooing, and lets you communicate with them
- Digital zoom and pan lets you change angles and get closeups of your little one
- Secure 2.4GHz digital transmission sends crisp images to your parent unit throughout the day
- Nursery unit can be mounted on the wall for stationary use or kept on a tabletop so you can move it around as needed
- Provides up to a 250m (820ft) range with a clear line of sight if your nursery and bedroom are far apart
- Note: baby monitor not designed to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition, and it should not be used to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Parent Unit (With Lithium Rechargeable Battery)
- Nursery Unit
- Wireless Movement Sensor Pad (With Lithium CR2450 Battery)
- Tabletop Stand With Removeable Wall Mount Metal Ball (For Nursery Unit)
- 2 x AC Adaptors (For Parent Unit & Nursery Unit)
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Poor Quality and Poor Business Practices- May 26, 2020
Take my advice and find a different company and monitor all together. This monitor is great until it stops working after only 10 months of using it the screen is no longer working and the battery will not hold a charge so it has to be plugged in at all times! Angel Care states they have a warranty but good luck holding them to that as they have blamed me for this without even seeing the monitor! They sent me an automated email saying too bad and here’s the website to buying another one. Yah not happening will never buy an Angelcare product again and will not recommend, save yourself the headache!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- You must try!- September 23, 2019
This is a very easy set-up baby monitor. The instructions are easy to understand! The monitor is coloured and on the parent screen,you can actually see and hear your baby clearly. At first,the detector padâs connection was not picking up so I thought it was not working at all but at the end,it did work! One thing I did not like about the product was it was hard to click on the menu button for customizing. Other than that,this is a great baby monitor!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Peace of mind- September 8, 2019
My daughter is 15 months and we have used this since she was born. Itâs a great comfort and great peace of mind however..... there have been about 5-6 instances where the crib alarm has gone off indicating she hasnât moved in over 20 seconds. This has been a false alarm each time and has caused extreme panic in the middle of the night. The alarm goes off in the nursery as well where the camera is mounted so it wakes up the baby. Around 10 months we took the mattress sensor out and disabled it and just use it now as a monitor and itâs been great
Not helpful (0)Report