Angelcare 4.3" Baby Breathing & Video Baby Monitor with Zoom/Pan & 2-Way Communication (AC417)
The Angelcare AC417 movement, sound, and video monitor delivers the ultimate peace of mind. Featuring a wireless under-the-mattress movement pad, this monitor records up to 2 months of advanced analytics so parents can better respond to baby’s needs. The AC417 is equipped with 2-way voice communication, wide-angle camera, and temperature monitor.
- 4.3-inch colour LCD touchscreen displays a number of features on screen, including real-time monitoring and data reporting
- Parent Unit receives temperature alerts to let you know if the baby’s room is too hot or too cold
- Wireless under-the-mattress movement sensor pad detects your baby's movements and will sound an alarm if your baby stops moving for more than 20 seconds
- Wireless sensor pad collects and stores movement data on the system’s parent unit, allowing parents to review data covering the previous 2 months so they can adjust conditions in the nursery and improve baby’s sleep
Video and sound monitoring
- Wide angle video camera can be wall mounted or placed on a flat surface, and transmits video securely
- Digital zoom lets you get a close up view of your baby and the adjustable camera angle lets you position the nursery monitor out of the reach of curious children, but still give you the perfect view
- Photo sensor automatically switches to night vision when it gets dark offering you a clear picture of your child at night
- 2-way communication lets you comfort your baby with the sound of your voice
*This product is NOT intended and should NOT be used to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- This product is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or condition.
- This is a product to monitor the movement of healthy babies and is not a substitute for parental care.
- The Angelcare breathing movement Sensor Pad feature is not designed for use with adults, children or infants over 24 months.
- The sensor pad must be placed directly on a solid surface under the mattress.
- This product is not compatible with hollow core mattresses or mattresses containing memory foam that would come in contact with the breathing movement Sensor Pad.