Angelcare 5" Movement, Video, Audio Baby Monitor w/ Zoom/Pan & 2-Way Communication (AC517)
The Angelcare AC517 movement, sound, and video monitor delivers the ultimate peace of mind. Featuring a wireless under-the-mattress movement pad, this monitor records up to 2 months of advanced analytics so parents can better respond to baby’s needs. The AC517 has 2-way voice communication, wide-angle camera, and parent unit with 5" display.
- 5-inch colour LCD touchscreen displays a number of features on screen, including real-time monitoring and data reporting
- Parent Unit receives temperature alerts to let you know if the baby’s room is too hot or too cold
- Secure 2.4GHz digital transmission offers a range up to 250 m
- Equipped with out-of-range, low battery, and a visual sound level indicator
- Wireless under-the-mattress movement sensor pad detects your baby's movements and will sound an alarm if your baby stops moving for more than 20 seconds
- Wireless sensor pad collects and stores movement data on the system’s parent unit, allowing parents to review data covering the previous 2 months so they can adjust conditions in the nursery and improve baby’s sleep
Video and sound monitoring
- Low-profile video camera can be wall mounted or placed on a flat surface, and transmits video securely
- Wide-angle lens offers 2x digital zoom, letting you get a close up view of your baby and the pan feature lets you adjust the angle
- Photo sensor automatically switches to night vision when it gets dark offering you a clear picture of your child at night
- 2-way communication lets you comfort your baby with the sound of your voice
*This product is NOT intended and should NOT be used to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- This product is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or condition.
- This is a product to monitor the movement of healthy babies and is not a substitute for parental care.
- The Angelcare breathing movement Sensor Pad feature is not designed for use with adults, children or infants over 24 months.
- The sensor pad must be placed directly on a solid surface under the mattress.
- This product is not compatible with hollow core mattresses or mattresses containing memory foam that would come in contact with the breathing movement Sensor Pad.