angelo:HOME Transitional 3-Drawer Dresser - Walnut
Available online only
- Designed by Angelo Surmelis for the angelo:HOME collection for Walker Edison
- Cable management system allows you to display your electronics without unwanted and unsightly cable clutter
- Transitional style dresser delivers the perfect blend of modern materials and vintage style
- 3 drawers and adjustable shelving create abundant space to hold clothing, linens, or other belongings
- Constructed from high-grade MDF with a solid wood veneer, so it's built to last
- Brown and walnut finish is on-trend and effortlessly stylish
- Ships ready-to-assemble with step by step instructions for easy assembly
- Simply wipe with cloth for easy cleaning
- Dimensions: width: 132.1cm (52.01"); height: 83.82cm (33"); depth: 40.64cm (16")
- Storage Console
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Do not buy this- January 16, 2020
I thought I'd take a risk and buy an item without any reviews but I learned right after opening the box that was a big mistake. There are without exaggeration around 20 pieces or more to this dresser/tv stand, many of them extremely small. The "wood" is also very thin and with so many individual components to this dresser/TV stand, I don't see it lasting even a year. I consider myself quite handy with building furniture but after seeing the quality and quantity of this product I didn't even attempt it.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Installation- January 9, 2021
Product shipped as expected. Assembly instructions were good, extra parts were included. Assembly time was as expected. Only problem was final drawer installation, but our son figured it out quickly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looks just like pics on website- July 10, 2020
Took about 4 hours to put together. Not as frustrating as I thought would be. One of tracks for top drawer was not aligned correctly by manufacturer so drawer sits a tad off center by a millimeter.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.