Anker 7-in-1 USB-C Hub (A8346HA1-5)
- Multi-port connectivity hub comes with 7 output ports for connecting a wide range of external devices including portable storage drives, monitors, smartphones, and memory cards to your laptop
- Two USB-A data ports and one USB-C data port let you transfer movies, games, photos, and other large files at speeds of up to 5Gbps
- One PD USB-C port supports Power Delivery pass-through charging for a 15" MacBook Pro at 85W maximum output power while providing full functional access to other ports
- HDMI port supports a maximum video resolution of 4K Ultra HD at 30Hz so you can watch movies or stay productive on the big screen by connecting an external 4K monitor or television
- SD and microSD card slots support a variety of SD card formats for effortless file sharing between your laptop and memory cards (sold separately)
- Included travel pouch allows you to protect and carry the hub anywhere with ease
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 30 reviewers who responded, 29 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works in MacBook Air!- March 27, 2020
I bought this so my wife could use an external monitor on her little Apple MacBook Air. (I also bought a USB-C to SVGA so she had two monitors) Because I had the other USB-C input in service, I appreciated the power input on the Anker hub, which allows you to plug the Apple charger into it and run everything while charging the laptop. It also supports a mouse and keyboard as well as the monitor. I had to play with the display on the computer, but with the other adapter my wife uses different apps open on each monitor. Close the Macbook Air to shut off the laptop's monitor, once you get it booted up. This is a good hub, giving a lot of funtionality and only using one USB-C port on the computer. (Some require two.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good- February 18, 2021
Seems to work great. I heard of some issues with USB C hubs with new Mac M1’s, but this has been working for a steady week for me. And I’m sure it will keep working properly without ruining the Mac. It’s a trusted brandYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Nice product- January 6, 2021
I really like the look and feel of this device. It fits easily with my MacBook Pro. I'm able to connect a lot of different things to my laptop that I wouldn't have been to otherwise because the ports were incompatible.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.