Anker Charging Dock for Oculus Quest 2
- Certified to work with the Oculus Quest 2 headset and Touch controllers (sold separately)
- Not to be used along with the Oculus Elite Strap with Battery
- Charging dock fully charges in 2.5 hours by simply placing the headset and Touch controllers on it
- Keeps the two Quest controllers a tiny bit under a 100% charging capacity to expand the battery life and health
- Overload, overcharge, and overcurrent protection ensure safety and improve the life of the dock as well as the headset
- Includes rechargeable batteries and custom covers to power your VR accessories
- Anker Charging Dock for Oculus Quest 2
- USB-C to USB-C cable
- USB-C Wall Charger
- 2 Battery Covers
- Magnetic USB-C Headset Connector
- 2 1800mAh NiMH Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Happy Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 186 reviewers who responded, 173 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best accesorie for quest 2- September 3, 2021
Best purchase for the quest. Keeps my quest 2 charged and ready to use in between sessions. Before I would be too lazy to go and charge it somewhere, so I'd play less with it because it would be dead. With this charging dock it's easy to place the controllers and headset to charge and it looks good in place. I feel it even lasts a little longer with this charger if that's even possible lol. Comes with rechargeable controller batteries and that's one big reason why I got it because I was tired of changing batteries on the controllersYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome charging dock- June 1, 2021
I am very happy with this purchase! Con - Magnetic power cable doesn't extend out at all. Can lead to a poor connection between the Head set and the charger if you don't ensure the magnetic connecter aren't seated good. Pro - It charges both controllers and the headset while docked. - Adds rechargeable batteries to the controllers. (Red stuff is DIY controller grips. Made from string and Spring Stop Toggles. Secures controller at the hand while the stock strap goes around the wrist.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must have accessory for the Oculus Quest 2!- February 16, 2021
I was skeptical at first, especially for the asking price. But this all in one is of very good quality, and it's so simple yet highly convenient to just place both controllers and headset into the docking station after every gaming session. Not only does it charge fast, but it gives the Oculus an elegant look while charging. No more fumbling for a charging cable, just take off the headset and drop it into the charger.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.