Anker PowerConf Bluetooth Speakerphone (A3301Z11-5) - Black
- Compatible with Skype, Google Hangout, Facetime, Zoom, WebEx, GotoMeeting, and Chromebox
- Six built-in microphones with omnidirectional voice pickup offers complete 360-degree pickup in crowded rooms for up to 8 people
- Custom DSP algorithm provides real-time echo cancellation up to 70 dB de-reverberation and lessens background noise by 20db so that your voice is picked-up clearly without extraneous ambient noises
- Integrated 6,700mAh battery lets you enjoy 24 hours of call time
- Integrated Anker PowerIQ technology helps you to charge other devices quickly
- Can be easily setup with your phone through the Bluetooth 5.0 technology and with your computer via USB-C cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 122 reviewers who responded, 115 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Small but powerful- August 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This Anker Bluetooth speaker phone works really well. It has a 360 speaker which work really well if you have multiple people sitting around a table. Even from 15-20ft away you can still hear someone speaking fairly well. It has a light that lights up showing that it is connected to your phone and also has buttons on it to be able to control volume and also mute. It comes in handy especially if you have a lot of calls on the go with your team. You can set it up pretty much anywhere easily and without a lot of room. Overall I would say this speakerphone is one of the best I have ever used and will continue to keep this as my main tool for meetings!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- compact, and easy to setup- October 2, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've used these types of conference speaker phones in the past, and was surprised at how small and. compact this unit was. It found my cell phone in seconds, and the connection was strong and clear, as far as hearing who was talking to me. However, my voice, wasnt as loud and clear and what I was hearing, unless i put the speaker a couple of feet or closer to where I was sitting. Not a problem for me, but, in larger offices, where people sit far away from where the device is placed, it may not work as well as some of the higher priced competitors All in all, it works well for the price, and worth trying before buying a more expensive "business class pro" model...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect, Especially if You for Satellite Locations- October 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The PowerConference Bluetooth speaker is so simple to use. It's great for any time I'm meeting with someone and need to bring other individuals for reference or networking. To be clear: it is easy to carry this in a small bag or briefcase (or even your pocket, but it is a bit big) to instantly turn any room into a conference room. IT sets up in moments, and works without any complex finagling; if you know how to pair a Bluetooth device with your phone, you are ready to use the Anker PowerConference speaker. It sounds crystal clear, and its battery is supposed to last for 24 hours, meaning that as long as it gets charged between meetings, it will ALWAYS be good to go.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.