Anolon Advanced 12-Piece Aluminium Cookware Set - Black
Available online only
- Part of the Advanced collection by Analon and can be paired with other pieces in the collection (sold separately) for a coordinated look
- Twelve-piece set includes 0.9L (1qt). open saucepan, 1.89L (2qt). covered saucepan, 2.83L (3qt.) covered saucepan, 7.57L (8qt.) covered stockpot, 2.83L (3qt.) covered saute pan, 8" (20.32cm) open skillet, and 12" (20.48cm) covered deep skillet
- Features a hard-anodized aluminum construction for long-lasting durability and even, efficient heat distribution
- Non-stick interior cooking surfaces are safe for use with metal utensils
- SureGrip handles are dual riveted for extra strength and provide a solid, comfortable grip
- Shatter-resistant glass lids retain heat and moisture for more efficient cooking
- Oven-safe to 204.44-degrees Celsius (400-degrees Fahrenheit) for added versatility
- Dishwasher safe for quick, convenient cleaning
- Care & Use
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 67 reviewers who responded, 60 would recommend this product.
- Awesome Products- January 10, 2013
I first received one of these skillets as a Christmas present several years ago. It quickly became the go to pan for anything we wanted to fry or saute...everything cooked evenly at lower temps and cleanup was a breeze! The next year I was given the saucepot with the straining lid and found it too became a go to pot. A year ago I received the set along with another of these skillets and the ultimate skillet. Love it all...I have always handwashed my cookware (all manufacturers recommend this) but none others of the three previous sets I've owned as an adult have stood up to the use of the my family members.
- Corroded- July 16, 2019
I bought this set going on 4 years and I used the 3 qt covered sautÃ© pan a lot. I made sure the pan was cooled off after cooking before I proceeded to soak and wipe off any food. The bottom of the pan started to get corroded like the material started peeling off. I am using the 12"" covered frying pan instead and so far, I don't see the same thing happening. Not sure what could have caused this but now I am trying to relocate a replacement and I cannot find it anywhere. All the stores and websites I've searched in all sell the entire set which I don't need. Can anyone suggest anything?
- Nice pans- July 16, 2019
I have used these pans several times since receiving them. While I cannot speak to how they will hold up over the long term, they do appear well made. I don't expect any pans that are non stick to actually last for a lifetime, so it'll be interesting to see how these hold up. I only use silicone tools in them despite the statement that you can use metal, I feel that would be too risky to the coating. They were packaged very well when I received them, however one of the pans did have some scratches on the outside surface. Not too bad, but when you pay a lot for pans you expect them to all be in perfect shape. the coating inside the pans made food release very easily, and they clean up very nice.