Antennas Direct ClearStream 4MAX Indoor/Outdoor Multidirectional TV Antenna
- Quick-connect assembly so you can be watching your free TV channels in no time
- Best performance among all antennas in the 120km range category for the best possible reception, even in rural areas
- Enables you to receive free TV from networks in Full HD 1080 where available
- Dedicated UHF and VHF multi-directional elements give you excellent range and reception no matter your location
- Receives VHF and UHF signals for TV, AM, and FM signals
- Comes with a 20" mast, heavy-duty mounting hardware, an adjustable mast clamp, and sealing pads for easy installation
- Required accessories (sold separately): Coaxial cable to connect to your TV
- 4MAX Antenna
- 20" Mast
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1969 reviewers who responded, 1730 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Provides great reception!- July 10, 2020
We got this unit as we decided to cancel Direct TV. He had several services that provided many programs for much less cost. The one thing we were lacking was local stations to provided local news. In researching our location, it seemed that an antenna was not going to provided much service, where we lived. We tried 2 indoor antennas and got worthless service overall. I figured i would give this one a final try. I mounted it on the pole that our satellite dish was mounted to (which was about 4 feet off the ground) and I was so pleased to be able to get well over 20 stations. It exceed expectations for sure. I would recommend this unit.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- antenna- August 20, 2019
It's a pretty good antenna with the changes in the channels am still messing around with it it still seams to be a little weeker thin I was hoping for but more stable than the other antennas I have tried it wants pick up channel 47 or wbtv very good unless i move it a little it dose a pretty good job on ad coz I tv charge tv this tv and comet tv signal stength is around 48 to 52% coz I tv seams to be coming in with not to much trouble charge this comet tv is in and out but they or moving to channel 14 hope this will correct any problems with the reception it is big questions about some of the channels moving to defrent mmg time will tell.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works Better Thsn I Thought- January 18, 2019
I was replacing an older directional antenna. My problem is I live in a low lying are surrounded on one side by trees. My DMA towers are about 65 miles away. Another market is 45 miles away. I pointed the antenna to the smaller market. Several of the stations are low power, plus I am facing an embankment with thick trees, the string stations come through consistently and the low-power ones are intermittent. On the backside, I pick up some of my primary DMA stations and sometimes stations over 100 miles away. I have an amplifier hooked up and a distribution amp to serve four TVs. I was very pleased with this antenna. It was easy to assemble as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.