AOC 27" FHD 165Hz 1ms GTG Curved VA LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (C27G2) - Black/Red
- 27" LED monitor with Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution guarantees a superior video or gaming experience without putting much strain on your graphic card
- 1ms response time and high 165Hz refresh rate ensure incredibly smooth, lag-free and blur-free videos, making the monitor ideal for fast paced games
- 80,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 250 cd/m2 brightness significantly improve sharpness and contrast for crisp and clear images
- FreeSync technology adjusts the framerate of the monitor to the compatible AMD graphic card to prevent screen stuttering and tearing
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles let you view the screen clearly from different angles
- Curved screen 1500R and 3-sided frameless design offer an immersive video viewing or gaming experience
- Two HDMI, 1 VGA, and 1 DisplayPort inputs offer more options for connecting the monitor to a computer or console
- Flicker-free technology and low blue mode prevent strain on your eyes
- 130mm height-adjustable stand, and features like swivel and tilt adjustment let you easily and precisely adjust the orientation of the monitor
- VESA mountable design for convenient wall installation
- 27" Monitor
- Power cord
- HDMI Cable
- DP Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 339 reviewers who responded, 319 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great value monitor- July 8, 2020
For the price an amazing monitor. Terrific color production, deep inky blacks, and for a VA panel its super fast. Probably the best dollar for dollar value right now. Very useful if your GPU isn't beefy enough to support 1440p at 144 FPS. Would give it 5 stars but the monitor is a major pain in the rear to set up. It looks lkke absolute garbage out of the box and because there are no other stores selling this model there are few if any online resources to help with the setup. Eventually I did get everything working but it took all afternoon. FYI must use the included Display Port Cable to use GSync or Freesync.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Monitor for Gaming or Streaming- September 23, 2020
For the price this monitor is hard to beat. I had no pixel or ghosting issues running at 165hz or 144hz with Gsync comparability on my 2070 super. Between CSGO, GRWildlands, Tombraider no tearing issues or motion blur ever. No input lag issues with PVP or anything else. (which is always mentioned in a VA panel comparison) Two tips: Keep the HDR off and the OverDrive boost off as some people have had motion blur from these. The Curve is subtle and will not be an issue to anyone. I picked this up while supplies for the LG27GL83a-b were sold out. I now have both and and am still happy with the AOC.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Gaming Monitor!- April 30, 2020
Most gaming monitors around this price range only go up to 144hz refresh rates. The 165hz is really just a bonus for the amazing colors and getting the 1500r curve its a steal! I'm currently running this with my Nvidia GTX 1660Super and even though it doesn't have gsync, I have yet to notice any flickering or screen tearing. I mostly play Overwatch and Monster Hunter and my frames in OW tend to be around 140fps on average and with the 1ms response time I rarely miss a shot now. All in all, this monitor is wonderful. It's easy to assemble the base, the colors are beautiful, and it doesn't break the bank.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.