AOC 27" FHD 60Hz 7ms IPS LCD Monitor (27B1H) - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 27-inch screen with in-plane switching (IPS) technology features 1920 x 1080 resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio to give you an immersive viewing experience in Full HD clarity
- 7ms response range and 60Hz refresh rate offers smooth and fluid on-screen motion
- 1000:1 static contrast ratio and 250 cd/m2 brightness rating improves every image with precise bright and dark details
- Supports 16.7 million colours to give natural and realistic colours when you're watching movies
- One HDMI port, 1 VGA port, and a 3.5mm output port to connect this monitor to your computer and other devices
- 178-degree viewing angle in both horizontal and vertical directions provides the freedom of watching a movie clearly from almost anywhere in the room
- Frame-less design with ultra-narrow bezel to keep you immersed in your movies and entertainment
- Tilt adjustments allow you to set the monitor's position according to your convenience and comfort
- AOC 27B1H 27" 16:9 IPS Monitor
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Do not get tricked by the bazzelless photos.- April 20, 2020
The overall material and picture quality are satisfactory at this price range. However, the advertisement of bazzelless display is kind of not true. The monitor has 8mm of bazzels almost the same as most of the monitors in its range in the market. I would also add to it that the monitor does not have speakers but it has a port for headphones (not usual) which gets annoying sometimes if you connect it to your laptop or PC because your laptop/PC will consider that the display has speakers even though it doesn't and will stop playing audio. You will have to manually go to your volume mixer and stop playing audio from the monitor everytime you connect it which was annoying in my case. Other than the above, everything is alright.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- Good monitor- April 17, 2020
Good monitor, easy setup and colors are great. Would but again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Nice Basic 1080p Monitor- December 21, 2019
IPS LED so nice and bright with decent view angles. Just plug and play and no adjustments necessary. Flimsy stand which does shake the monitor if you have to much movement on your desk.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)