AOC 32" WQHD 165Hz 1ms GTG Curved VA LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (CQ32G2S) - Black/Red
- 32" LED monitor with 2560 x 1440 resolution guarantees a superior video or gaming experience without putting much strain on your graphic card
- 1ms response time and 165Hz refresh rate ensure incredibly smooth, lag-free and blur-free videos, making this monitor ideal for fast paced games
- 80,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 300 cd/m2 brightness significantly improve sharpness and contrast for crisp and clear images
- FreeSync Premium technology adjusts the framerate of the monitor to the compatible AMD graphic card to prevent screen stuttering and tearing
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles let you view the screen clearly from different angles
- Curved screen 1500R and 3-sided frameless design for an immersive video viewing or gaming experience
- Two HDMI, 1 VGA, and 1 DisplayPort inputs offer options for connecting the monitor to a computer or console
- Flicker-free technology and low blue mode prevent strain on your eyes
- 110mm height-adjustable stand, and features like swivel and tilt adjustment let you easily and precisely adjust the orientation of the monitor
- VESA mountable design for convenient wall installation
- 32" Monitor
- Power cord
- HDMI Cable
- DP Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- Very Good for the Price, with Amazing Warranty- October 22, 2020
Just bought it a few of days ago and it came to my door within a day. It was shipped by Canada Post. I bought from BestBuy, because I was assured I can simply return it to a local store, if I don't like if for some reason. I chose AOC for their great warranty - 3 years with 0 dead pixels guarantee and 1 year of single accidental damage coverage. The monitor itself is good - mine came with 0 dead pixels or other defects. PROS: - 165hz, FreeSync all work good (even works with Nvidia G-sync) - comes with power, as well as HDMI and DP cables - adjustable stand - tilt, swivel, as well as height adjustment; the stand is plastic on the outside, but metal inside. seems solid - thin bezels and overall good design CONS: - poor viewing angles, due to the curve; I don't mind the curve, but if sitting too close, the left/right edges darken a bit. It all goes away, when you move a bit further back. - doesn't get as bright as my LG panel (but I never run them at 100% brightness anyway). Just something to keep in mind, if your room is very bright. Overall I like it a lot, especially for the price. Plus that warranty is miles ahead of what LG or other major brands offer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Stunning.- December 20, 2020
When I originally bought the monitor, I was hesitant on its actual performance and was very close to returning it and adding another $100 for something better, to make it a more worthwhile investment. Instead I decided to atleast give it a test run and worst case scenario just return it as an open box if I didn't like it. First impression was how beautiful the display was. A combination of incredible immersion (32" curved) and superb clarity make the monitor feel like its worth so much more. I managed to get it on sale for $399 cad before tax, and a 1440p monitor at that price let alone of this quality is impossible to turn down. I've realized that while returning it for a better monitor may actually result in better performance and a better display as a whole, I simply do not think it would be worth the extra $100+. The monitor has vibrant colours, deep blacks, did not come with any dead pixels, and again the immersion alone makes it worth the price. Incredible value for a monitor that blew past my expectations. That said I've never used or seen a competitor monitor so I don't know how much better they can actually be, but from my previous experience and knowledge I can tell you this is a great display. I highly recommend it to anyone who can get their hands on it. Definitely a worthy upgrade, even coming off of a 165hz 27" 1080p display like myself. If you want a more technical review that goes over more things like ghosting I recommend you search for reviews of the CQ27G2, as this CQ32G2S has very limited reviews for itself.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - January 9, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (10)Report