Apple 1m (3.28 ft.) USB-C/Lightning Cable
- 1-metre (3.28-foot) USB-C to Lightning cable is designed for use with just about any iPhone, iPad, iPod, MacBook, or other device that's equipped with a Lightning or USB-C connector
- Lightning Cable syncs and charges via any compatible Mac or other Apple device
- Fast-charging feature works on select iPhones and iPads
- Connect the Lightning cable to an Apple USB-C Power Adapter (18W, 20W, 29W, 30W, 61W, 87W, or 96W) for the added convenience of charging devices from wall outlets
- Compatible with most iPhones, iPads, iPods, and USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled devices
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1275 reviewers who responded, 1230 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Needed to use the 18W Apple Charger- February 4, 2020
This cable works with Apple's 18W charger, which has USB-C output. This cable works great for fast charging and data transfer. When paired with the aforementioned charger, you now have the same charging that's included with the iPhone 11 Pro Max and works with the iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 and most apple products with a lightning port for charging and data transfer. If your device doesn't support the higher wattage, Apple's tech will only allow your device to charge at its max speed. Having an Apple brand cable is reassuring, because I know I don't have to worry about it failing to work or malfunction and damage my Apple device.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It’s not for an iPhone like I thought- June 15, 2020
I purchased two of these lightning cables thinking it would fit my iPhone 8 and my son’s iPhone. Well, at least that’s what I thought when I read the product description. I thought maybe it was a faster lightning cable than the one I always use for our phones. Its not. It didn’t fit our phones so I returned product to the store and purchased the correct charging cable, the one I always use. Although I couldnt use the product I’m giving it a good rating because it’s an Apple product, and I’ve never had issues with any Apple product when it comes to my phone and accessories.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great for MacBook Owners!- July 13, 2020
Apple's USB Type C-to-Lightning Cable might come at a relatively expensive price point compared to other finds at Amazon, however, it gives you the reliability that comes with Apple products. Perfect for MacBook users as it allows owners to charge or sync their phones with their MacBook. Also, owners have the ability to take advantage of fast-charging by pairing the chord with the MacBook USB-C adapters. Positives: - One Year Limited Warranty that comes with every Apple Product - Fast Charging and Syncing Negatives: - Pricey compared to competitorsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.