Apple 1m (3.3 ft.) Lightning to USB-C Cable (MQGJ2AM/A)
- 1m (3.3 ft.) Lightning to USB cable is designed for use with any iPhone, iPad, iPod or MacBook that's equipped with the Lightning connector
- Lightning Cable syncs and charges any compatible Apple device
- USB port allows for convenient on the go charging
- Connect the Lightning Cable to an Apple USB Power Adapter for the added convenience of charging devices from wall outlets
- Compatible with the following computers: 12-inch MacBook; 13-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C); 15-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C); 21.5-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C); 27-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C); iMac Pro
- Apple USB-C to Lightning Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1911 reviewers who responded, 1853 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A Typical Apple Cable- November 30, 2018
Bottom Line: A USB-C to Lightning cable is for the niche Apple user, who wants to charge an iPhone/iPad from a USB-C power brick. There aren't many options, so Apple's cable comes with its usual caveats. Pros: works as it should Cons: typical Apple design draws into question the cable's long-term durability. 1m is really too short to use the device while plugged in. Review: If simplifying your bag is your primary goal, you'll probably want to pick up this cable, since it'll allow you to charge your iDevices and USB-C devices from the same charging brick. The cable is surprisingly rigid (e.g., tight to wind), and, like most Apple cables, I worry about its long term durability.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Essential Apple cable for latest gen MacBook Pro- September 25, 2019
As always, the Apple fit is great, and power transmission excellent. The only beef I have is that these cables are less durable than the braided cords, and are a little pricey. But, unlike many cords, these fit regardless of which phone / iPad cases you have, so I prefer these because I generally use the less forgiving LifeProof cases, which provide excellent protection but which are so tight that many aftermarket cords don't fit. These are essential for connecting iPhones/iPads/iPods to the new MacBook Pros, which unfortunately only use the new USB-C ports. (Jony Ive, call your office).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this cable. Fast!- December 15, 2018
I decided to try apple’s new quick charge plug and this USB – C cable. The combo of new plug and this cable is supposed to kick in the newer iPhones ability for quick charge. I was skeptical that it would be much faster, but thought I would give it a try. I am really impressed! The charging is much faster, and I was using a faser-than-normal version before. I also noticed that the phone and charging parts do not get warm, so it doesn’t feel like you are doing any damage to any of the components by charging it faster. In my opinion, it is well worth the money and I would recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.