Apple AirPods Max Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Green
- Over-ear wireless headphones feature Apple-designed dynamic driver that provides high-fidelity audio
- Active Noise Cancellation blocks outside noise, so you can immerse yourself in music
- Transparency mode for hearing and interacting with the world around you
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking provides theatre-like sound that surrounds you (note: works with movies, TV, and video in supported apps; requires iPhone or iPad)
- Computational audio combines custom acoustic design with the Apple H1 chip and software for breakthrough listening experiences
- Designed with a knit-mesh canopy and memory foam ear cushions for an exceptional fit
- Magical experience with effortless setup, on-head detection and seamless switching between devices (note: requires an iCloud account and macOS 11.1, iOS 14.3, iPadOS 14.3, watchOS 7.2, or tvOS 14.3 or later)
- Easily share audio between two sets of AirPods on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV (all sold separately)
- 20 hours of listening, movie-watching or talk time with Active Noise Cancellation and spatial audio enabled (battery life varies by use)
- Store in ultra low-power mode with the slim Smart Case
- Note: iPhone sold separately; Apple Music requires a subscription
- AirPods Max
- Smart Case
- Lightning to USB-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 60 reviewers who responded, 56 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Sounding Headphones for iOS/macOS users- August 20, 2021
These headphones work well on any device, and can even be plugged into headphone jacks with an adapter (not included, unfortunately). I got the green pair, and they look great. The headphones produce a nice crisp sound and noise cancelation is better than the AirPods Max as well. If you can get this on sale, it’s a pretty good pair of headphones. They’re on the pricey side, so I wish they came with a more protective case, but they pair really well with Apple Devices. They are also compatible with Spatial Audio for tv shows/movies/Apple Music.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Replaced my Bose 700- August 11, 2021
I received it as a gift and I thought I won’t use it as much. However, since it worked so well with Apple Ecosystem, I ended up using it much more than what I expected. Now, this is my primary headphone, has replaced my previous Bose 700 earphones for two reasons - 1. Ability to better control it in apple eco-system 2. Sound being almost at par with my Bose 700 at least to my ears. The only irritating part is that these can’t be powered off which is a privacy concern for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- They are expensive, very good, but not excellent.- September 10, 2021
Well-constructed, they are heavy. Head detection mode is useless, they need to fix it. Most of the time when you take it out from the sleeve it does not connect as it does not detect you are putting it on your head. Disabled head detection and now it is better, it connects immediately to my iPad. The sound quality is good, I think my Sony WH-1000XM2 and WH-1000XM4 sound better. Spatial Audio songs are hit or miss due to how they mixed the song.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns